Devin Booker and Kendall Jenner?

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I couldn't help but notice in the news that Kendall Jenner had broken her stay-at-home routine to head out on a road trip with Devin Booker. So is he part of the Kardashian clan? He does know how to be in the limelight.

I just hope that he doesn't expose himself to COVID-19 by traveling. Experts are predicting that the coronavirus could repeat every Fall flu season.

It sounds like with Devin's celebrity status, he is more Hollywood than Phoenix. Perhaps a blockbuster trade should be considered. It's not like he's led us to winning records.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fans-loved-kendall-jenners-response-110000987.html

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
????

Just put the umm.... nice young lady..... down and move along DB. Kryptonite with a big bow on it.

We don't need to trade Booker because he's got a Hoellywood girlfriend. He's the only reason the team hasn't been relegated to the G League.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If Booker is associated with that trash of a family, I trade him now before things really implode.
Awesome idea. That would sit real well with the nbapa and potential free agents.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Awesome idea. That would sit real well with the nbapa and potential free agents.

Actually, it would likely be perceived as giving him what he wants, which is a chance to win sooner while the Suns continue their prolonged rebuild.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you give the players too much credit. Like it or not but they are all part of celebrity culture.

Did you quote the wrong person here? cwamjn's post, to me, reeked of sarcasm.

Trading Booker, a young national celebrity, for displaying the traits of a young celebrity, is silly.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Omg booker u can do better than a Kardashian..... she will just leave like the one who was dating lamar

This is probably the best looking Kardashian though....

Im just not a fan of that family....

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omg booker u can do better than a Kardashian..... she will just leave like the one who was dating lamar

This is probably the best looking Kardashian though....

Im just not a fan of that family....

I keep getting Kris Humphries flashbacks.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Did you quote the wrong person here? cwamjn's post, to me, reeked of sarcasm.

Trading Booker, a young national celebrity, for displaying the traits of a young celebrity, is silly.
No it was sarcastic because he implied that dating a Kardashian would somehow prevent free agents from being interested in the Suns. I think that isn’t the case. Not sure where your confusion is. And apparently Steve’s too since he liked your post.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I doubt anyone here would turn down a date with Kylie Jenner, especially if they were Booker's age. Add in how she's worth $1 billion and it's a no brainer.

Until there is rock solid evidence that Devin dating Kylie has negatively impacted the Suns or his own career, I don't care. It's not a given it will happen either, even with a Kardashian.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it was sarcastic because he implied that dating a Kardashian would somehow prevent free agents from being interested in the Suns. I think that isn’t the case. Not sure where your confusion is. And apparently Steve’s too since he liked your post.

I think you're missing a post or something. I just noticed Cwamjn's post was replying to someone and after seeing that post, theirs makes more sense and makes yours a bit more confusing. Check to see if you have someone on ignore, in the bottom right there should be a little text that says "Show Ignored Content" and you'll see everything.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I think you're missing a post or something. I just noticed Cwamjn's post was replying to someone and after seeing that post, theirs makes more sense and makes yours a bit more confusing. Check to see if you have someone on ignore, in the bottom right there should be a little text that says "Show Ignored Content" and you'll see everything.
Lol you’re right. He was responding to someone I have on ignore. So it looked like he was just responding to the OP and not that ignored person.

My apologies. Sorry for the confusion. I hate putting people on ignore but there’s only so much I can take.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I doubt anyone here would turn down a date with Kylie Jenner, especially if they were Booker's age. Add in how she's worth $1 billion and it's a no brainer.

Until there is rock solid evidence that Devin dating Kylie has negatively impacted the Suns or his own career, I don't care. It's not a given it will happen either, even with a Kardashian.

It’s Kendal not Kylie

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
This is a brand motivated move by every player who hits it. It’s circulated by the masses and gets millions of views. However in Book’s case it won’t affect him or the Suns negatively.

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
We arent winning anything as long as he is the face of the franchise. It blows my mind that most of you all treat him like he is the next MJ or Kobe all because he scored 70 one time stat padding on a historically terrible team. The Suns suck because of you guys

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We arent winning anything as long as he is the face of the franchise. It blows my mind that most of you all treat him like he is the next MJ or Kobe all because he scored 70 one time stat padding on a historically terrible team. The Suns suck because of you guys

Has anyone else noticed that Booker's 70 point game is brought up more by people bashing him than praising him?

I'm a big fan of Booker's, the player and person, and I think he will continue to grow into the franchise leader role that the Suns so desperately need. He's dealt with a lot of adversity and has met everything head on. He hasn't responded to every issue like an All-Star but how he's responded has been admirable considering he never asked to be the franchise player, to play out of position, for a new coach every single season, to have 10 of his teammates replaced every offseason, etc.

He hasn't once thrown this team, his teammates, or his coaches under the bus. He's stayed consistent in his goals of turning things around here in Phoenix and has turned himself into a legit All-Star on a team that looks like it has a good future ahead of itself, so long as it stays the course. Staying the course includes keeping Booker as one of it's primary scorers. He may not be a #1 on a contender but he's no less than a good #2.

I can't think of a single team that improved by trading away their 23 year old franchise All-Star when they aren't demanding a trade so that's not likely to happen. Since you don't seem to be a fan and don't think he's the answer, how do you think this team can improve going forward based on Booker being signed for the next 4 seasons.