Devin Booker and Kendall Jenner?

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't help but notice in the news that Kendall Jenner had broken her stay-at-home routine to head out on a road trip with Devin Booker. So is he part of the Kardashian clan? He does know how to be in the limelight.

I just hope that he doesn't expose himself to COVID-19 by traveling. Experts are predicting that the coronavirus could repeat every Fall flu season.

It sounds like with Devin's celebrity status, he is more Hollywood than Phoenix. Perhaps a blockbuster trade should be considered. It's not like he's led us to winning records.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fans-loved-kendall-jenners-response-110000987.html

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
????

Just put the umm.... nice young lady..... down and move along DB. Kryptonite with a big bow on it.

We don't need to trade Booker because he's got a Hoellywood girlfriend. He's the only reason the team hasn't been relegated to the G League.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If Booker is associated with that trash of a family, I trade him now before things really implode.
Awesome idea. That would sit real well with the nbapa and potential free agents.

1Sun

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Awesome idea. That would sit real well with the nbapa and potential free agents.

Actually, it would likely be perceived as giving him what he wants, which is a chance to win sooner while the Suns continue their prolonged rebuild.

Phrazbit

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think you give the players too much credit. Like it or not but they are all part of celebrity culture.

Did you quote the wrong person here? cwamjn's post, to me, reeked of sarcasm.

Trading Booker, a young national celebrity, for displaying the traits of a young celebrity, is silly.

mjb21aztd

Reaction score
Omg booker u can do better than a Kardashian..... she will just leave like the one who was dating lamar

This is probably the best looking Kardashian though....

Im just not a fan of that family....

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omg booker u can do better than a Kardashian..... she will just leave like the one who was dating lamar

This is probably the best looking Kardashian though....

Im just not a fan of that family....

I keep getting Kris Humphries flashbacks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bodhi23