Devin Booker and Kendall Jenner?

Discussion in 'Phoenix Suns' started by BC867, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Yuma

Yuma Working from home. Missing my free coffee!

I would. But I am old! LOL. That's a young man's game!

mjb21aztd likes this.
  2. Chaplin

Chaplin Better off silent

No it was sarcastic because he implied that dating a Kardashian would somehow prevent free agents from being interested in the Suns. I think that isn’t the case. Not sure where your confusion is. And apparently Steve’s too since he liked your post.

3. Hoop Head

Hoop Head Registered

I doubt anyone here would turn down a date with Kylie Jenner, especially if they were Booker's age. Add in how she's worth $1 billion and it's a no brainer.

Until there is rock solid evidence that Devin dating Kylie has negatively impacted the Suns or his own career, I don't care. It's not a given it will happen either, even with a Kardashian.

mjb21aztd likes this.
  4. Hoop Head

Hoop Head Registered

I think you're missing a post or something. I just noticed Cwamjn's post was replying to someone and after seeing that post, theirs makes more sense and makes yours a bit more confusing. Check to see if you have someone on ignore, in the bottom right there should be a little text that says "Show Ignored Content" and you'll see everything.

5. Chaplin

Chaplin Better off silent

Lol you’re right. He was responding to someone I have on ignore. So it looked like he was just responding to the OP and not that ignored person.

My apologies. Sorry for the confusion. I hate putting people on ignore but there’s only so much I can take.

Phrazbit and AzStevenCal like this.
  6. Finito

Finito Registered

It’s Kendal not Kylie

7. GatorAZ

GatorAZ feed hopkins

This is a brand motivated move by every player who hits it. It’s circulated by the masses and gets millions of views. However in Book’s case it won’t affect him or the Suns negatively.

8. SunsFanFirst

SunsFanFirst Banned

We arent winning anything as long as he is the face of the franchise. It blows my mind that most of you all treat him like he is the next MJ or Kobe all because he scored 70 one time stat padding on a historically terrible team. The Suns suck because of you guys

mjb21aztd likes this.
  9. Hoop Head

Hoop Head Registered

Has anyone else noticed that Booker's 70 point game is brought up more by people bashing him than praising him?

I'm a big fan of Booker's, the player and person, and I think he will continue to grow into the franchise leader role that the Suns so desperately need. He's dealt with a lot of adversity and has met everything head on. He hasn't responded to every issue like an All-Star but how he's responded has been admirable considering he never asked to be the franchise player, to play out of position, for a new coach every single season, to have 10 of his teammates replaced every offseason, etc.

He hasn't once thrown this team, his teammates, or his coaches under the bus. He's stayed consistent in his goals of turning things around here in Phoenix and has turned himself into a legit All-Star on a team that looks like it has a good future ahead of itself, so long as it stays the course. Staying the course includes keeping Booker as one of it's primary scorers. He may not be a #1 on a contender but he's no less than a good #2.

I can't think of a single team that improved by trading away their 23 year old franchise All-Star when they aren't demanding a trade so that's not likely to happen. Since you don't seem to be a fan and don't think he's the answer, how do you think this team can improve going forward based on Booker being signed for the next 4 seasons.

Pda4976, carrrnuttt, 95pro and 5 others like this.
  10. shazaam6

shazaam6 Censor this

I agree with Hoop Head 100%

11. Finito

Finito Registered

it’s funny he got a lot of BS for that game guys on the jump(Rachel Nichols and Brian Whidhorst) with the still lost BS

but they jump all over Jordan’s jock for dropping 63 against the Celtics oh it was his coming out party and so on and so on, but Jordan’s Bulls lost that game. No one ever brings that up.

it’s the way the organization is looked at

12. GatorAZ

GatorAZ feed hopkins

If Booker dropped 70 in a playoff game it would be seen as a legendary accomplishment by the media.

To @SunsFanFirst i don’t think any Suns’ fan in here puts Booker in the class of all time greats. That post just seemed like a random way to start piling on him.

Ouchie-Z-Clown likes this.
  13. cwamjn

cwamjn Registered

The other starters on the floor when Jordan scored 63 were: Orlando Woolridge, Charles Oakley, Kyle Macy and Dave Corzine.

Sarver bright a lot of negative press on himself, but Jordan was no more able to elevate that slop around him, than Booker can't elevate the turds around him.

There were only like 23 teams in the league back then, everybody made the playoffs so who cares it was in a 1/8 matchup. Lol sheesh

14. Finito

Finito Registered

playoffs would mean winning and that would mean we would be looked at different see how they go hand in hand

15. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

I’m sorry. I’ll try to draft better players, make better trades, and sign superstars.

SunnyBaller, AzStevenCal and Phrazbit like this.