New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I could see it as a fit, but I'm honestly unsure why you'd cut Freeman to pay Drake more, potentially.
Or how Drake makes up for the loss of your #1 CB and RB.

They are in some sort of cap hell from the looks of it. Not sure they will want to give so much money to such a replaceable position.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I could see it as a fit, but I'm honestly unsure why you'd cut Freeman to pay Drake more, potentially.

They are still cap strapped but Freeman was terrible. Drake would be a huge upgrade in that offense.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Or how Drake makes up for the loss of your #1 CB and RB.

They are in some sort of cap hell from the looks of it. Not sure they will want to give so much money to such a replaceable position.
Yeah, they should probably prioritize a high impact rookie.

They are still cap strapped but Freeman was terrible. Drake would be a huge upgrade in that offense.
Freeman's definitely dropped off a cliff, but I think Drake is a bottom third RB in this league, so I don't quite see the upgrade.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
The Falcons are releasing Desmond Trufant. Should the team be looking at him?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wow that’s a lot of money. Isn’t Armstead a free agent?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Good move by Niners.. traded a position of strength and got a first round pick. Could see them targeting WR with that pick, and one of the top 3 should be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Jack Conklin agreed to a 3-year deal with the Browns for $42M with $30M fully guarantee, per
@RosenhausSports
. He earns $20mil in the first year. Wanted to keep it short due to the projected increases in the salary cap. Conklin will only be 28 when this deal expires.

Adam Caplan
@caplannfl

Former #Eagles OL Big V agrees to a deal with the #Lions: 5 years, $50m, source said. Big V will play RT for the #Lions, which had been the expectation for him from the teams I spoke with at the combine.

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Browns reached agreement with former Redskins' QB Case Keenum on a three-year, $18 million deal that includes $10 million guaranteed, per source.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jordan Schultz
@Schultz_Report
· 1h
Kyle Allen has been traded to the #Redskins, per a source. Another QB alongside Dwayne Haskins.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose