Rumor: Cards have made a trade

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Lol Yay! Bucky made an insanely vague post and is now vindicated. I guess this means every fortune teller is 100 percent accurate.

Sorry, Bucky. This is less about you and more about the silliness that gets thrown around here most of the time.
No biggie.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a source outside of the organization with information from inside of the organization that tells me we WILL sign someone in free agency within the next month. Maybe two months. Definitely before next season :D

Nostradamus, is that you?

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments.

In all seriousness though, I don’t deserve credit for this, it’s the person who has many connections with the organization. I would’ve NEVER posted this without complete confidence in my source & those connections he has, trust me! Without giving away too many details, I felt I would be doing our site & fans a disservice by not posting the info I had.

I know things I shouldn’t know about our favorite team, good & bad. Again hats off to xxxxxxxxx xxxxx for your wisdom on this lol

OP
OP
Buckybird

Buckybird

Reaction score
I have a source outside of the organization with information from inside of the organization that tells me we WILL sign someone in free agency within the next month. Maybe two months. Definitely before next season :D
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

In all seriousness though, I don’t deserve credit for this, it’s the person who has many connections with the organization. I would’ve NEVER posted this without complete confidence in my source & those connections he has, trust me! Without giving away too many details, I felt I would be doing our site & fans a disservice by not posting the info I had.

I know things I shouldn’t know about our favorite team, good & bad. Again hats off to xxxxxxxxx xxxxx for your wisdom on this lol

Can you make a call and ask who they are on the phone with today?

Like I said earlier...give me one big name on the defensive side of the ball and I will be more than happy to sit around until phase 2 of FA and the draft.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is this the first time one of these "I know a guy who knows some things and (blank)" turned out to be true?!

And not only true, but a better trade than ANY of the fantasies tossed about in the thread!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Well, Mike @Buckybird. This is the 300th post of this thread. Congrats buddy, I can't wait to see how this plays out. I have faith in you.
It turned out well.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Is this not the biggest deal the Cards have ever made, at least since moving to AZ? Beats any draft or trade I can ever remember as far as excitement and big name player goes. I just hope Hopkins is happy to be a Cardinal. We now have 2 'HoF' WRs for our young QB to throw to. How could he be anything but successful? Only one thing front office needs to do, make sure he has an adequate OL in front of him. Sounds pretty simple, doesn't it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Congratulations Bucky!

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is this not the biggest deal the Cards have ever made, at least since moving to AZ? Beats any draft or trade I can ever remember as far as excitement and big name player goes. I just hope Hopkins is happy to be a Cardinal. We now have 2 'HoF' WRs for our young QB to throw to. How could he be anything but successful? Only one thing front office needs to do, make sure he has an adequate OL in front of him. Sounds pretty simple, doesn't it.
The Chandler Jones Trade? The 6th round pick for Carson Palmer? Since Keim is at the reins, at least the trades seem to be in our favor.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some of us on this site do have relationships with people in the NFL. Obviously, Bucky has a contact that knows someone high up in the Cards organization. Harry, as an ex-scout, still has some NFL contacts and I believe the CBus has a friend that is an NFL scout. A close associate of mine played football at Iowa with Denny Green and Richard Solomon. He went golfing with them occasionally when they were here. He told me some gossip but nothing on trades, free agents or any of that stuff. I never posted any of this on the board because it really was nothing worthwhile.

Additionally, when some pass on information not all comes to fruition. But that is no reason to ridicule them especially if they have a good reputation on their comments on this Board. Just my two cents.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of us on this site do have relationships with people in the NFL. Obviously, Bucky has a contact that knows someone high up in the Cards organization. Harry, as an ex-scout, still has some NFL contacts and I believe the CBus has a friend that is an NFL scout. A close associate of mine played football at Iowa with Denny Green and Richard Solomon. He went golfing with them occasionally when they were here. He told me some gossip but nothing on trades, free agents or any of that stuff. I never posted any of this on the board because it really was nothing worthwhile.

Additionally, when some pass on information not all comes to fruition. But that is no reason to ridicule them especially if they have a good reputation on their comments on this Board. Just my two cents.
BS Bucky needs ridiculed at every opportunity...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose