Julio
Dhop
Evans
Godwin
Adams
OBJ
Tyreek

First 8 are already a lock......

Honorables for the last two: TY, Sutton, JuJu, AB, Keenan Allen, Landry, Lockett, Cooks/Woods, Diggs.

I like him... and think he's a great player, don't get me wrong...... I'm just not sure he's better than Thielen.

I think all of the bolded above are better than Diggs, and i might include Kupp as well. Can't include AB... come on! I also lean toward ranking Thielen ahead of Diggs... though their production has been remarkably similar. Sutton could be there soon but can't be sure yet.

As i mentioned above... i wouldn't quibble with Diggs being called a top 15 WR, but i'd rule him out of the top 10.

...dbs

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I realize it’s too optimistic.
Two points.
Diggs and the Vikings are in a bad place with eachother.
Vikings need to clear capspace.

If Diggs is available there would be 6-8 teams bidding on him. The only question is how high in the 1st round.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Ain’t no way in hell folks should be “considering” getting a 1st rounder back for Peterson, let alone TWO of them + a 4th.

No way folks are that emotionally attached to the guy.
I wouldn’t consider only a 1st round pick for Peterson. No way. Who’s gong to replace him?
He’s a hall of fane CB that had 1 off year that included a suspension.
Plus he’s still only 29.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Diggs is available there would be 6-8 teams bidding on him. The only question is how high in the 1st round.

He is available - that is well known.

Many have said Patriots would want him if they intend on keeping Brady - but I don't think they will.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think all of the bolded above are better than Diggs, and i might include Kupp as well. Can't include AB... come on! I also lean toward ranking Thielen ahead of Diggs... though their production has been remarkably similar. Sutton could be there soon but can't be sure yet.

As i mentioned above... i wouldn't quibble with Diggs being called a top 15 WR, but i'd rule him out of the top 10.

...dbs

Firstly I highly doubt we trade for Diggs. Someone who already has a great team but poor WRs like Eagles or Pats would offer 1st round picks for sure.

But let's be clear he's top tier. He's 400 yards behind Amari in the same span but 7 less games. 500 yards off Davante Adams with 16 less games. 1100 off Cooks in 18 less games.

That's the class he is in.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lets hope its for a difference maker. I'm all about acquiring Diggs, or Chris Jones, or any other legit upgrade for us...as long as we are not trading #8.

I think if we get to #8 in the draft and one QB is left, we will get a pretty sweet trade back offer that will set us up well to stockpile some young talent.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Firstly I highly doubt we trade for Diggs. Someone who already has a great team but poor WRs like Eagles or Pats would offer 1st round picks for sure.

But let's be clear he's top tier. He's 400 yards behind Amari in the same span but 7 less games. 500 yards off Davante Adams with 16 less games. 1100 off Cooks in 18 less games.

That's the class he is in.

Way to mischaracterize this given that Davante Adams crushes him TDs (and Davante is 570 yards ahead of him, almost 600, and crushing his receptions by 66), and he's had nowhere near the consistent high-level production (1000 yards+) that Cooks has had, even though he's close due to one poor season by Cooks.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I have a good source outside of the organization that has said he’s be informed by a friend inside the organization that a trade between the Big Red & another team have a trade.

Whether this ends up being true or not...you got me and it has been a fun thread. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I think many here over value draft picks in general. I have always preferred a solid proven starter over any draft pick, mainly because drafted players are all "iffy" at best. The one and only thing a draft pick has over a proven veteran is the lower salary for 4 years, which of course is important based on cap room any team has or doesn't have.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would not be surprising. 3 out of the last 4 years they have made a trade in March

03/13

Cardinals trade 2019 sixth-round pick (No. 207 overall) to Pittsburgh Steelers for T MARCUS GILBERT

03/23

Cardinals trade T JARED VELDHEER to Denver Broncos for sixth-round draft pick

No trade

03/15

Cardinals trade G JONATHAN COOPER and a 2016 second-round draft pick to the New England Patriots in exchange for OLB CHANDLER JONES

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn’t consider only a 1st round pick for Peterson. No way. Who’s gong to replace him?
He’s a hall of fane CB that had 1 off year that included a suspension.
Plus he’s still only 29.
I’d take a 1st & a 4th. I think that would be a major steal for us, too.

Who to replace him? Probably one of our 1st rounders.

He’s a CB that has had the accolades to help push him into the HOF. He’s clearly hasn’t been playing like a HOF CB. He has showed major cracks this past season.

He turns 30 before the season starts. Besides, why you say that like it’s a young age in Cornerback years. It’s not.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bucs guy says he’d only know if it’s completed, but I told you, I believe before anyone else, that the trade was discussed. On the other hand I heard the Cards have talked to the Raiders about moving down.

Sorry I am not tracking here.

So a trade with the Bucs was discussed? What was it?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Thomas
Julio
Dhop
Evans
Godwin
Adams
OBJ
Tyreek

First 8 are already a lock......

Honorables for the last two: TY, Sutton, JuJu, AB, Keenan Allen, Landry, Lockett, Cooks/Woods, Diggs.

I like him... and think he's a great player, don't get me wrong...... I'm just not sure he's better than Thielen.

A third or 4th rounder seems fair to me. Especially since this WR class is so darn deep.
I havent seen anything from OBJ to make me believe he is better than Diggs. Tyreek is continued behavior away from being out of the league.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I havent seen anything from OBJ to make me believe he is better than Diggs. Tyreek is continued behavior away from being out of the league.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Three years of 1300 plus yards and ten plus TDs, along with 1000 yard seasons in every single season he's been healthy for "isn't anything?" What a weird take. OBJ blows Diggs out of the water.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose