The old Keim Telegraph

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
First he relies on Kliff to make the choice with the #1 pick last season, and now, he's letting Kyler decide who the #8 pick is going to be.

Does this clown have any autonomy? I really dont want to bring back the Suge White avatar, but Keim is close to forcing my hand

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
“He just told me to be myself,” Lamb said of what Murray told him heading into the combine. “Don’t really be anybody that I’m not and just kind of enjoy — take it all in and I only get one time at the combine, for real.”

Didn't Kyler skip the combine?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“He just told me to be myself,” Lamb said of what Murray told him heading into the combine. “Don’t really be anybody that I’m not and just kind of enjoy — take it all in and I only get one time at the combine, for real.”

Didn't Kyler skip the combine?
Kyler was at the combine but didn’t participate.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First he relies on Kliff to make the choice with the #1 pick last season, and now, he's letting Kyler decide who the #8 pick is going to be.

Does this clown have any autonomy? I really dont want to bring back the Suge White avatar, but Keim is close to forcing my hand

I'll wait to see what happens rather than judging based on combine chatter

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Conklin to Cards - Day 1 announcement. haha

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
After last year's "He's the QB... for now" he doesn't have much misdirection game does he?

I came away from today's media convinced its CeeDee.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After last year's "He's the QB... for now" he doesn't have much misdirection game does he?

I came away from today's media convinced its CeeDee.

No he really doesn't. Our first round pick is pretty crystal clear each year.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nothing here. It really just depends on who is there at #8 when the Cards pick and also who they get in free agency. Lots of holes to fill and getting a top #1 WR is high on the needs list.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the "only 40% of players getting $5mm + in free agency worked" line being used early and often by Keim

prepare free agent expectations accordingly
That’s probably a line he read in a book from 1995, and has made it his personal motto ever since.

having a lot of cap space is a good indicator of having poor drafts in years past, spending it all on washed up 34 year old vets is just dumb

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, I liked the Jonathan Cooper pick and didn't like the Kyler Murray pick so...maybe me hating a WR at 8 makes it the best move possible.
Even if we got only a 3rd at best for a small trade, I would love that then select CeeDee than a whole lot more than staying at #8 to get him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose