Sign Antonio Brown and trade Larry Fitz to the Vikings for Diggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTheCards

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Can you imagine how good this offense would be with Kyler, Brown and Diggs holy jesus we would be the best in the league.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Prediction! Antonio Brown, after the first practice, proceeds to get in a fight with Diggs over targets, injuring each of them, in response to the controversy Brown labels everyone in the organization either a "cracker" or an "Uncle Tom". Brown is released. Diggs misses the season and the Cards, having traded a franchise legend after he just signed a contract with them, spend several years being unable to sign anyone but to most desperate players.

They are eventually folded by the league and their existence erased from the public memory.

The real world isn't a video game. Trading Fitz would do irreparable harm to the franchise. Antonio Brown is a true lunatic who is more likely spend more time in prison than with an NFL franchise.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brown is already 30 a major headcase u really want to see brown tweets reactions if cards have a bad gm.... atleast fitz is loyal and and humble on it

Now diggs if cards could work a reasonable trade would be worth considering especially with Murray

Fitz diggs kirk maybe Isabella would be pretty dope talk bout speed!!!

But i don't see vikes trading diggs the fan base would go insane lol

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can you imagine how good this offense would be with Kyler, Brown and Diggs holy jesus we would be the best in the league.

You have to be trolling.

Brown is legitimately mentally ill. Nobody in their right mind would sign him.

Also Minnesota is not trading for Fitz, nor would Bidwill allow him to be traded - and you know it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Of all the things wrong with this the one not mentioned yet is why would the Vikings trade a 26 year old WR and save $11m for a 36 year old WR and add $11m?

They would be financially no better off and just made themselves worse.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I know im in the minority, but if AB would sign a 1 year deal for the vet minimum, I would bring him into training camp for sure.

He is crazy as a loon, but I really don't buy into the "distraction" thing all that much. Kyler knows AB from his connection to Hollywood Brown. I'm sure he has his thoughts on all his antics, but 99% of that goes away if he is scoring TD's in a cards uniform.

If he wants a "get back in the league and show Im not done" type of contract, and he accepts terms that prove that....I'm ok with it being from us.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Read the prescription carefully and follow to the letter. It's the only way to avoid these psychotic episodes. Also, avoid driving and using a knife and fork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA