NBA Trade Deadline news and rumors 2019-20 season

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to HoopsHype Bender has another year on his contract for $1,824,003 so the Suns could claim him off waivers using the injury exception.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to HoopsHype Bender has another year on his contract for $1,824,003 so the Suns could claim him off waivers using the injury exception.

But they don't have a roster spot, which will be an issue when that exception is finished, which should be linked to Frank's return.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bender and IT both out there now.

Bender, Thomas, Chriss (although no one wants him); the idea of getting these guys back requires pretending that there are no egos or feelings involved.

These dudes had messy departures from our team. Bender for example had a contract for this year that would have paid him 8 million bucks but we tore it up (justifiably), IT got dumped so we could stroke Dragic's ego... Goran back stabbed us anyway.

I don't see the point in discussing a fantasy where these dudes who probably partially blame the Suns for their current situations then decide to come back here and play a reserve role for beans.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
Bender, Thomas, Chriss (although no one wants him); the idea of getting these guys back requires pretending that there are no egos or feelings involved.

These dudes had messy departures from our team. Bender for example had a contract for this year that would have paid him 8 million bucks but we tore it up (justifiably), IT got dumped so we could stroke Dragic's ego... Goran back stabbed us anyway.

I don't see the point in discussing a fantasy where these dudes who probably partially blame the Suns for their current situations then decide to come back here and play a reserve role for beans.
Isn't it interesting how all these players that are looking for a team are ex-suns

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Add Dion Waiters to the mix. Memphis waived him today. He's probably not the right locker room fit but on paper he looks like a decent fit on the court.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Of COURSE James Jones is about to throw away the lottery pick we need to get a power forward for yet another unathletic wing who can do nothing but shoot and is hurt.

NOW do you understand how urgent it is for this franchise to fire James Jones immediately???

When all is said and done, this roster will be nothing but a bunch of Cam Johnsons.

:barf:
That would be the best 3 point shooting team of all time.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
That would be the best 3 point shooting team of all time.
We've seen what being a good 3-point shooting team has done for the Suns.

Live by the 3-point shot. Die by the 3-point shot. The Suns record over the past ten seasons is on life support.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
And don't forget that Booker is an average athlete at best (superior player, average at best athleticism), and Mikal Bridges is below average.

The only decent athletes on the roster are Ayton, Oubre and Lecque. No wonder we get run off the court almost every night...
Good lord. What is your definition of athlete? Jumping high or running fast? Booker has some of the best body and spacial awareness I've seen. His BB IQ is off the charts.

I'm quite certain that anyone that has played sports can recognize that Booker is a superior athlete.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Good lord. What is your definition of athlete? Jumping high or running fast? Booker has some of the best body and spacial awareness I've seen. His BB IQ is off the charts.

I'm quite certain that anyone that has played sports can recognize that Booker is a superior athlete.
It's already been a month?! Back to these out of the blue replies. <sigh>

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Another slow, deliberate shooting motion that will have to be rushed to get shots up unless he is wide open.

At least it's not as bad as Cam Johnson's shooting motion, where he (Cam) recoils the ball below his waist.
Interesting. I have to give you credit for this post. I never noticed it until you mentioned it. Although, he doesn't always do it. Cam needs to break this habit so he can get his shot off quicker.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose