Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
1m

Redskins’ HC Ron Rivera is hiring his former LB coach in Carolina, Steve Russ, to do the same job in Washington, per source. So Rivera reaching back to Carolina connections as he establishes himself in Washington.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think Rhule would be a good hire for the Panthers. Low pressure (meaning he will get 2-3 years to establish a winner) and he is a quality coach. I can see him being there for 10 years if he is hired.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
46s

By the end of his #Packers tenure, Mike McCarthy grew frustrated with the inactivity of GM Ted Thompson. He felt he didn’t have enough players. This week, two GMs have said the #Cowboys have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL. McCarthy has players now.

I agree with McCarthy in regards to Thompson doing a poopy job. Cowboys have players & McCarthy CAN coach. I expect the Cowboys to be legit contender during his stint in Dallas. All you have to do is listen to the morons on ESPN who are criticizing this hire & you know that it's a great hire.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with McCarthy in regards to Thompson doing a ****** job. Cowboys have players & McCarthy CAN coach. I expect the Cowboys to be legit contender during his stint in Dallas. All you have to do is listen to the morons on ESPN who are criticizing this hire & you know that it's a great hire.
I think Mike McCarthy is a ok hire. I am hoping it doesn't turn out to be a great hire.:)

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
· 2m
#Saints

LB Kiko Alonso suffered a torn ACL in yesterday’s loss to the #Vikings, sources tell me and @RapSheet. That’s three ACL injuries for Alonso, who knows the process well. Should be ready to start next season.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I think Mike McCarthy is a ok hire. I am hoping it doesn't turn out to be a great hire.:)
Great, now for the next 6 months we get to hear all the talking heads yap about the Pies being in the SB next year

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I live in Eagle country & they are the most arrogant fans in the NFL. I'm fine if it turns out to be a great pick. Understand, I'm probably one of the few Cardinal fans that actually rooted for Seattle yesterday.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard