OT: Time to fire up the coaching/ F O hot seat

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Are the Cowboys trying to slow play Garrett decision so the Giants don't hire him?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Are the Cowboys trying to slow play Garrett decision so the Giants don't hire him?
Well, technically his contract "expires" on Jan 16th, I think...so yes, they can definitely slow play him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that Panthers defense went south when Sean McDermot left for the Bills job? Imagine Norv Turner tutoring Haskins. Mike Shula and Ken Dorsey were the engineers of Cam's rise to a decent NFL QB and Ron fired them for his buddy Norv.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way Dorsey was not the only one fired as the Haslams also fired Alonzo Highsmith V P of Football Operations. Alonzo has been talking to the U of Miami to become the Czar of the football program. No secret he was going to leave Browns for that job. Miami fired O C Dan Enos and have an opening for an O C. Would not be shocking if Freddie was brought to Miami by Highsmith.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:self:

as I predicted earlier Mike Zimmer is on the Hot Seat (per Jason La Confora).

Zimmer could be gone if Vikings lose to Saints
At this point, I would be surprised if Mike Zimmer remains the Vikings head coach next week should his team get thumped by the Saints. What began as a whisper around league circles has now grown closer to a scream, and ownership there is getting frustrated with being good … but not great.

The Wilf family didn't spend huge bucks across the roster with big signings and massive extensions to be comfortable just going out in the wild card round. The 2020 season was already set up as a pivotal one, with Kirk Cousins and Zimmer both in the final year of their deals, and executives around the NFL are convinced that big changes could be coming quickly in Minnesota if this team does not perform well in the playoffs.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...kings-loss-could-topple-mike-zimmer-and-more/

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
:self:

as I predicted earlier Mike Zimmer is on the Hot Seat (per Jason La Confora).

Zimmer could be gone if Vikings lose to Saints

No freaking way that happens (FWIW...I said the same thing about rumors the Cardinals were going to draft Murray and when K9 suggested we hire KK). :)

I am not a Zimmer fan but he has been pretty good. It's not his fault they signed Kirk Cousins.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No freaking way that happens. I am not a Zimmer fan but he has been pretty good.

It's not his fault they signed Kirk Cousins.
Do you think the Vikings have handed Mike Zimmer a loaded team? With or without the Cousins acquisition?

I don’t watch the Minnesota Vikings, so I wouldn’t know.:shrug: All I hear on TV is how talented Dallas and Minnesota are.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn