Jalen Ramsey Requests Trade

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren’t all great CBs primadonas these days though? Seems like you have to be confident and have a swagger as part of your skill set to be elite.

To an extent I agree but Ramsey has been especially over the top the last year.

He showed up at training camp with a Brinks truck and a megaphone demanding to get paid. I just think the theatrics are a turn off

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I was cool with the Murray pick and still am but Murphy was hands down my favorite selection in the draft. I was ecstatic when New England picked Harry

I'm still wringing my hands that we picked Isabella when DK Metcalf was still there... well, it would have been nice to see 'Metcalf' on a Cardinal jersey again

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I'm still wringing my hands that we picked Isabella when DK Metcalf was still there... well, it would have been nice to see 'Metcalf' on a Cardinal jersey again

I don’t follow the draft as closely as others so I didn’t know much about Isabella. Obviously he’s been disappointing so far but he’s a rookie from a small school so I’m holding out hope that it’s just taking him a little longer to get things down. Johnson is producing and looking like a steal so that helps.

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don’t follow the draft as closely as others so I didn’t know much about Isabella. Obviously he’s been disappointing so far but he’s a rookie from a small school so I’m holding out hope that it’s just taking him a little longer to get things down. Johnson is producing and looking like a steal so that helps.

Its too bad we couldn't snag "Hollywood" Brown to pair with Murray. That guy looks electric

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Isabella was a terrible pick that early. He’s the kind of guy you take in the later rounds and hope he pans out.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They must have something that they're trying to do. Otherwise, why restructure Jones at this point in the season? Once the season starts, I generally don't follow the financial aspects. Some on this board do. What do you guys think of the timing of this?

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They must have something that they're trying to do. Otherwise, why restructure Jones at this point in the season? Once the season starts, I generally don't follow the financial aspects. Some on this board do. What do you guys think of the timing of this?

It is interesting they are doing it now. Maybe freeing up space just in case they need it. Not a fan of Ramsey though.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah after Antonio Brown I'm leaning the other way, great player but not worth the hassle for Ramsay IMO.

My feeling is he's not going to be happy no matter where he goes until he matures.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a top flight front seven guy and I’m all in. DB’s get a whole lot better when you get constant pressure on the qb. Ramsey is a diva that does not fit this clubhouse.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Realistically, who is out there.

Leonard Williams
Jamal Adams
Tremaine Johnson
Kenyan Drake
Xavien Howard
Jalen Ramsey
Trent Williams
OJ Howard
Kyle Rudolfph
AJ Green

Those are probably the biggest names that can be gotten, but only some of them make sense for what we do.

Leonard Williams
Jamal Adams
Kenyan Drake
Trent Williams
OJ Howard
AJ Green

(the CBs are too tough to fit in unless the Cardinals are more serious about unloading Peterson than I think they are. Also, any player added reduces Murphy's role.)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Realistically, who is out there.

Leonard Williams
Jamal Adams
Tremaine Johnson
Kenyan Drake
Xavien Howard
Jalen Ramsey
Trent Williams
OJ Howard
Kyle Rudolfph
AJ Green

Those are probably the biggest names that can be gotten, but only some of them make sense for what we do.

Leonard Williams
Jamal Adams
Kenyan Drake
Trent Williams
OJ Howard
AJ Green

(the CBs are too tough to fit in unless the Cardinals are more serious about unloading Peterson than I think they are. Also, any player added reduces Murphy's role.)

Love AJ Green but he's 31, he's missed 13 games in the last 3 years(10, 16,9 played) and he's missing games now with an ankle and has a 15 million caphit.

Great player and would certainly be fun to watch Kliff try and scheme having a legit #1 Wr but if you're going after a 31 year old guy I think Trent Williams makes more sense. If you can get him and move Hump back to RT suddenly you look much better on the OL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard