ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just thinking about the positions in the NFL where a certain IQ is needed

Qb and offensive lineman

Very seldom players in those positions requiring to be traded

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He would be awesome in this offense and give us more than Crabtree, Maxx, and Clay. I'd offer a 3rd and Swearinger.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We have two good tigh ends right now, but they are not very involved
I'm skeptical about investing a pick for a tigh end considering the limited usage

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We have two good tigh ends right now, but they are not very involved
I'm skeptical about investing a pick for a tigh end considering the limited usage
Our TEs are not good which is why they are not used more.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Disagree. He is a good 3-4 DE. He is not a pass rusher which is why you can get him cheaper. Him, Corey Peters, and Zach Allen is not a bad defensive line.
Maybe he doesn’t suck, but he’s definitely not a good anything. His career has been fairly underwhelming.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFL players are starting to use the trade me leverage more and it is becoming more effective.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
they will get a first. No doubt after the Minkah trade.

But who the heck cares? Niners wont want to give up a possible top 10 pick for him IMO. Seahawks scare me though.

Also..... The Chiefs make a ton of sense but I would want him to be in the NFC personally. That leaves Philly, Dallas, Minnesota, Green Bay, Atlanta, Seattle, or LA IMO.

I would love to see him traded to Miami for one of their 3 #1's. hahaha

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFL players are starting to use the trade me leverage more and it is becoming more effective.

That's disturbing. The more the NFL becomes the NBA, the less watchable it will become. The rich will get richer, and franchises like the Cardinals will suffer.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
That's disturbing. The more the NFL becomes the NBA, the less watchable it will become. The rich will get richer, and franchises like the Cardinals will suffer.
If you are a winning franchise, people will want to play for you. If you aren't, they won't. That isn't disturbing, it is reality. Also, frankly, it isn't really a new concept. When the Cardinals have been bad, they have struggled to keep good players and have had to overpay for mediocre ones. When the Cardinals have been good, they haven't.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Maybe he doesn’t suck, but he’s definitely not a good anything. His career has been fairly underwhelming.
It is all context right. If you look at him as a pass rusher he has been a disappointment. If you look at him as a 3-4 DE who is durable and get's yo ua little pressure, he has averaged just over 3 sacks per season and has never missed a game. He is also 25.

I'd give up a 3rd rounder for that. You pay him 5 years, 35 to 40 mil and you are hitting a market contract for a player like him 7 to 8 mil per year. That is now another position you are not having to address in the draft, it builds up the lines, and it is a dude without off field issues or health concerns.

You are also able to use your future draft picks for edge players, DBs and support for your young QB.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If Ramsey is available you do everything you can to get him.
Pairing him up with Peterson and Murphy on the 3rd is beyond a dream

Ramsey is 24 years old
Peterson is 29 ....there's a reason he's using PED's. Father time always wins

Even if you had to give up Peterson OR David Johnson....you do it....not both

a 24 year old prime CB ...so long as you're going to play man to man...if you're going to zone...then no way.

Times where trades like this worked out

Bailey CB for Portis RB - Portis was short lived and Bailey was all pro for years

DRC for Kolb - DRC all pro for years Kolb was a pile of poo

there are others....CB's careers are a lot longer and easier to project.

If the Cards can get Ramsey....you jump up and down.

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Ramsey is available you do everything you can to get him.
Pairing him up with Peterson and Murphy on the 3rd is beyond a dream

You sure love those "High Maintenance" type of players that end up being more of a headache. Weren't you the same guy banging on the table for the Cardinals to trade for Antonio Brown?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would be nice but i dont see cards giving up a 1st for him....

Pluse he can be a head case but would be nice to gave while and Peterson come back peterson alford ramsy murphy would be dope won't happen though

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would be nice but i dont see cards giving up a 1st for him....

Pluse he can be a head case but would be nice to gave while and Peterson come back peterson alford ramsy murphy would be dope won't happen though

You playing 4CB on defense?

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
....what you said has got to be one of the most ignorant things ever said on any football message board ever.

Ramsey
2016 All Rookie Team
2018 #17 best PLAYER (not just CB)
2019 #27 best PLAYER (not just CB)
2 Pro Bowls
2017 FIRST TEAM CB
2019 #2 PFF ranked CB

Ramsey’s three-year coverage grade (90.9) ranks fourth among the 53 NFL cornerbacks with at least 1,200 coverage snaps played since 2016, allowing receptions on just 164-of-305 targets for 2,207 yards and eight touchdowns in the process. He ranks fifth on the list in completion percentage allowed (53.8%) and eighth in passer rating allowed (72.1), as well

Yea....maybe he doesn't suck...he's defiently not good at anything....and his career has been fairly underwhelming....

What's next from you? Tom Brady hasn't done jack in his career?

For your information Patrick Peterson Ranked 6th and Ramsey 2nd....so if Ramsey hasn't been good...you can probably barely watch Peterson .... SMH

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You sure love those "High Maintenance" type of players that end up being more of a headache. Weren't you the same guy banging on the table for the Cardinals to trade for Antonio Brown?
You mean Ramsey - a guy with NO legal issues ever and got mad at his coach for putting him in a Zone defense when he's the best man to man CB in the game

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
....what you said has got to be one of the most ignorant things ever said on any football message board ever.

Ramsey
2016 All Rookie Team
2018 #17 best PLAYER (not just CB)
2019 #27 best PLAYER (not just CB)
2 Pro Bowls
2017 FIRST TEAM CB
2019 #2 PFF ranked CB

Ramsey’s three-year coverage grade (90.9) ranks fourth among the 53 NFL cornerbacks with at least 1,200 coverage snaps played since 2016, allowing receptions on just 164-of-305 targets for 2,207 yards and eight touchdowns in the process. He ranks fifth on the list in completion percentage allowed (53.8%) and eighth in passer rating allowed (72.1), as well

Yea....maybe he doesn't suck...he's defiently not good at anything....and his career has been fairly underwhelming....

What's next from you? Tom Brady hasn't done jack in his career?

For your information Patrick Peterson Ranked 6th and Ramsey 2nd....so if Ramsey hasn't been good...you can probably barely watch Peterson .... SMH

He’s talking about Leonard Williams not Ramsey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard