OT- Around the NFL 2019-20

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like teams are being active knowing that they are unlikely to get some players if they wait for waivers.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mike Tannenbaum (@RealTannenbaum)
8/31/19, 3:45 PM
Re: Miami/Houston trade if Houston hasn’t reached an agreement on an extension with Laremy Tunsil as part of the trade, they have now given him historic leverage. They can’t give up 2 first round picks and a second round pick and let him leave!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Mike Tannenbaum (@RealTannenbaum)
8/31/19, 3:45 PM
Re: Miami/Houston trade if Houston hasn’t reached an agreement on an extension with Laremy Tunsil as part of the trade, they have now given him historic leverage. They can’t give up 2 first round picks and a second round pick and let him leave!
WTH is Houston doing giving the Dolphins 2 #1 picks? Really? Highway robbery imo by the Fins

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
WTH is Houston doing giving the Dolphins 2 #1 picks? Really? Highway robbery imo by the Fins

My brother is a Falcons fan but he lives in H-town and I had to call him today and trust me the Texan fans are besides themselves right now... which makes for great entertainment for his drive to MD Anderson from Sugarland listening to the local sports guys during his commute lol

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
My brother is a Falcons fan but he lives in H-town and I had to call him today and trust me the Texan fans are besides themselves right now... which makes for great entertainment for his drive to MD Anderson from Sugarland listening to the local sports guys during his commute lol
Imagine if Keim had coughed up 2 #1’s for Tunsel & Stills along with a #2. Omg this board would’ve melted down permanently!

The Texans GM needs daily drug testing for his ignorance imo. Wow just wow

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Imagine if Keim had coughed up 2 #1’s for Tunsel & Stills along with a #2. Omg this board would’ve melted down permanently!

Unless the trade for Clowney is legit and the Seahawks are giving them some picks to balance this out

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah the optics are bad. Compensation appears too high.

Texans have a franchise QB, franchise WR and franchise pass rusher. This means they will be in most every game they play, no? Now add a franchise LT. This makes them better. So what if they are down two first round draft picks when they are bad at picking OL players in draft?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Bill O'Brien is both the HC & GM for the Texans.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

With our terrible history of drafting offensive linemen, I don't think it would have bothered me if we traded a 1st for Tunsil.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
19m

Comp update: Cowboys and OT La’el Collins reached agreement on a five-year, $50 million contract extension that includes $35 million guaranteed, per source. It’s the highest guarantee given to a right tackle.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good extension for Goff. He earned it the last two years.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose