Welcome to the NFL draft thread April 25-April 27, 2019

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Rosen is the cheapest QB in the league right now. I am old school. I would say it's an open position at QB thei offseason.

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
Keim should've been fired when Wilks was let go. His decisions in the drafts as GM have been horrible more so than not.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was really bad. I mean other teams are drafting unknowns with no NFL experience over a young, cheap, option like Rosen with 1 year of experience.
This could be more about his personality and fit.. I'm getting the sense from NFLN guys yesterday and today his questioning nature could.be the culprit. Imo

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who the freaking cares about awkward! Teams need more than one QB anyway. I do not know why Rosen should feel he is entitled to start here. Let him ride the bench or earn a starting spot.
Try this on: Rosen stays. Ends up outperforming Murray in camp but Murray gets the nod to start the season and struggles. Rosen replaces him in the middle of week 3(deja vu) and ends up having a nice season enough to push Murray to a solid backup. This frustrates Murray to the point he bolts for MLB. This entire board would have to wear these:

You must be registered for see images

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
So, are we going to draft DK Metcalf. The guy is not stiff and actually pretty damn smooth and fast for his size... he just runs sloppy routes, you got him there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen