GOT: Who will sit on the Iron Throne (Open discussion of aired shows)

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who will sit on the Iron Throne at the end of Season 8.

Give me your suggestions, then I will create a poll.

I will add pictures as needed to posts

WARNING - this thread assumes you have seen the most current episode. No need for spoilers if it relates to an aired episode

A few obvious picks:

Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen

You must be registered for see images attach

Daenerys Targaryen

The Night King

Last edited:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
My pick is Bran. Hard to vote against the all knowing. Plus Vegas has him as the heavy favorite and I learned a long time ago to always trust Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very dark horse candidate no one else will pick: Lyanna Mormont. She’s bad ass.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Tormund Giantsbane!!!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Who will sit on the Iron Throne at the end of Season 8.

Give me your suggestions, then I will create a poll.

WARNING - this thread assumes you have seen the most current episode. No need for spoilers if it relates to an aired episode

A few obvious picks:

Jon Snow/Aegon Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

The Night King

its shaping up for the Targaeryans to marry and share the iron throne....I dont think Dany would just give it up after fighting so long to get it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
But we all know in the end it will be a bitter Cersei Lannister who sits upon the iron throne.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be Jon/Aegon. However:

As the camera slowly begins to fade at the end of the final episode, Jon begins pulling at his face to show us it's Jaqen H'ghar underneath! But then, he pulls another mask off to divulge it's Syrio Forel! And then, finally, the ultimate reveal as the last mask comes off ........ It's Robert Arryn of the Vale! And he's hungry!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be Jon/Aegon. However:

As the camera slowly begins to fade at the end of the final episode, Jon begins pulling at his face to show us it's Jaqen H'ghar underneath! But then, he pulls another mask off to divulge it's Syrio Forel! And then, finally, the ultimate reveal as the last mask comes ........ It's Robert Arryn of the Vale! And he's hungry!

:biglaugh:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I made a file of GoT theories in 2014, based around the books, but I'll hold true to my prediction for the iron throne...which will be Jon and Dany ruling together. Only the books could contain my full prediction: As Dany is barren, they name the other Aegon their heir.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bold prediction is Dany dies and Jon sits on the iron throne.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Who thinks Tyrion could be a Targaryen? There were 3 dragons, we now know Jon and Dany are Targaryens, who was the 3rd for the 3rd dragon?

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who thinks Tyrion could be a Targaryen? There were 3 dragons, we now know Jon and Dany are Targaryens, who was the 3rd for the 3rd dragon?

That is certainly possible

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I forget which season, but when they were in Meereen, Tyrion had to go take the chains off of the dragons and they were totally cool with him. They seem to only respond that way to Dany and Jon who are of course Targaryen.

Might also explain Tywin's hate for Tyrion if he suspected his wife was messing around prior to Tyrion's birth.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I forget which season, but when they were in Meereen, Tyrion had to go take the chains off of the dragons and they were totally cool with him. They seem to only respond that way to Dany and Jon who are of course Targaryen.

Might also explain Tywin's hate for Tyrion if he suspected his wife was messing around prior to Tyrion's birth.

Popular theory is that his father was the mad king Aerys (so Dany's half brother)

https://www.businessinsider.com/tyrion-targaryen-theory-2016-4

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
So nobody likes the "Littlefinger is still alive" theory? Its all based on a short scene in season 7, episode 5 where Littlefinger is seen talking to a random blonde lady. She says "Time is up", and he hands her what appears to be a coin of Braavos, like the one Arya got from the Faceless Man. Could he have been cashing in a favor to have one of the faceless die in his place? They never really address that scene in the season.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So nobody likes the "Littlefinger is still alive" theory? Its all based on a short scene in season 7, episode 5 where Littlefinger is seen talking to a random blonde lady. She says "Time is up", and he hands her what appears to be a coin of Braavos, like the one Arya got from the Faceless Man. Could he have been cashing in a favor to have one of the faceless die in his place? They never really address that scene in the season.

Well that would be a shocker. I can't say I remember the scene you're talking about. I believe you, I just can't recall it.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Well that would be a shocker. I can't say I remember the scene you're talking about. I believe you, I just can't recall it.

There are betting odds for littlefinger in Vegas so enough people think it’s a possibility where you can bet him.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are betting odds for littlefinger in Vegas so enough people think it’s a possibility where you can bet him.

That just seems insane to me. What's to stop someone involved in the production from putting big money on the winner prior to the finale?

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
Its the beginning of this scene. It could just be a random event to show he was scheming, hard to say.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Its the beginning of this scene. It could just be a random event to show he was scheming, hard to say.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
that scene was presented as littlefinger talking to one of his spies.... but they did mention in the temple of black and white that the gift was give to many more.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the story has enough balls to have the Night King conquer everything, the whole continent?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA