Your reaction if the Cardinals pick Kyler Murray?

Your reaction if the Cardinals pick Kyler Murray?

• Total voters

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
For arguments sake (and I am pro-Rosen)...70% of the votes are "not wild about the pick but hopeful", "agree", and "over the moon".

Another way to look at it (taking out the 50/50 group):

32% are pro-Murray
30% are anti-Murray as the #1 pick

I am glad that is not my job to placate fans after this. If Murray is drafted and it works out, we will all be happy and move on. If Murray is drafted and things don’t work out, Keim will be hated even more (if possible), Kliff will never coach football at a major level again and Michael B will be considered to be a joke like his father. Quite a mess. At this point, I wish Leonard Davis was in the draft so that someone could at least draft he best player available and not flush the franchise down the drain. It is all on the line now

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's such a troll or flat stupid opinion you just have to ignore it
I mean we are all entitled to our own opinions and everything..but it immediately makes you lose some credibility when you throw that stuff out there. Imo. It becomes less about Rosen vs Murray and more about being a Murray hater.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If they draft him and keep Rosen, to me it will be one of the dumbest moves Keim has ever made. Drafting a QB in the top 10 2 straight years is an epic form of stupidity not even the Jets have ever done.

well if you base it on the last time we had a great QB on the roster and then drafted 10th a QB . it worked out. Warner took us to a Super Bowl and Lienart never panned out. I think Murray is the real deal. look at Wilson. i think Murray runs all.around the back field and finds open WRs ....we trade Rosen and it will be good.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we take Murray we HAVE to move Rosen. We can’t polarise this new locker room although taking Murray might just do that anyway. Kliff, is Murray head and shoulders above Rosen? Is he that much better than an additional 1 or 2 top prospect additions to this roster ? We may have to settle for a 2nd and a 3rd for Rosen. When you look at this draft that might not be a bad thing and it would give us some ammunition to move up maybe even back into the first round.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rosen was not the problem with this team last year, by a long shot. We are wasting the opportunity afforded us in having the first pick by replacing rookie QB with another rookie QB, who would do no better in the same circumstances. We could actually use the pick to make the team better by big leaps, but it doesn't sound like we're going to take it.
Guys on here saying Murray will be a perennial Pro Bowler. That's crazy talk. He's the next RGIII. That's his comp.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't like the pick.

The only think keeping me from being mad as hell is knowing that KK can't use the "I didn't have a QB that fit my system" excuse when his offense fails.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose