Your reaction if the Cardinals pick Kyler Murray?

Your reaction if the Cardinals pick Kyler Murray?

• Total voters

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I tried to span the mix of possible reactions but may have missed yours. If so, just spell it out in a reply.

This is isolated from any trade compensation the Cardinals might received for Josh Rosen. This is just your first initial reaction.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Not wild about it.But if Cards pick him I will root for him to succeed.Its the Name on the front that I root for.Not the name on the back.If Murray ends up a Card then I will be disappointed but it is what it is when all the singing and dancing is over.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I tried to span the mix of possible reactions but may have missed yours. If so, just spell it out in a reply.

This is isolated from any trade compensation the Cardinals might received for Josh Rosen. This is just your first initial reaction.

i ll be at work so i wont follow the draft, i hope all the murray haters will support him if he is drafted
personally i ll be very happy if is our pick, i never seen a dual treat qb play for the cardinals

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If they draft him and keep Rosen, to me it will be one of the dumbest moves Keim has ever made. Drafting a QB in the top 10 2 straight years is an epic form of stupidity not even the Jets have ever done.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Cardinals draft Murray it must mean they do not have confidence in Rosen so I'm fine with it.

I wish there was more clamor for the top pick so the Cardinals would have more trade down opportunities.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
i ll be at work so i wont follow the draft, i hope all the murray haters will support him if he is drafted
personally i ll be very happy if is our pick, i never seen a dual treat qb play for the cardinals

99% of Cards fans will still be fans regardless of who’s chosen. Like anything, there are differing opinions on the matter, but at the end of the day, we all just want this team to win.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If the Cardinals draft Murray it must mean they do not have confidence in Rosen so I'm fine with it.

I wish there was more clamor for the top pick so the Cardinals would have more trade down opportunities.

Agree. I hope like hell that Keim is motivated to trade the pick and pick up capital.

I’ll be honest: this is the worst year since 2013 to have the #1 pick.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Intrigued because of the possible upside! But I don't think it'll happen because it's too risky and not the type of riskthis organization takes.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'll be happy Kingsbury loves Murray. Kliff watched all the tape on Rosen, if he came to the conclusion that Murray is much better for his offense you get the QB you need. Look at KC and Mahommes, what Cleveland did with Mayfield. I am all for getting Murray

Last edited:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Intrigued because of the possible upside! But I don't think it'll happen because it's too risky and not the type of riskthis organization takes.

It does seem like something this organization would not want to risk.Out of character to say "damn the torpedoes full speed away".

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m still so undecided but I’ve figured out it’s because Bosa doesn’t excite me, and I view both quinnen and Murray as huge gambles. Agree with this being bad draft to have #1.

But if we go Murray my reaction will be, “okay, F it! Damn the torpedos! Full speed ahead!”

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I’m still so undecided but I’ve figured out it’s because Bosa doesn’t excite me, and I view both quinnen and Murray as huge gambles. Agree with this being bad draft to have #1.

But if we go Murray my reaction will be, “okay, F it! Damn the torpedos! Full speed ahead!”

If they do go Murray I sure hope Sk also takes advantage of this defense heavy draft and makes some more upgrades..especially on the DLINE.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I ended up being the only one so far to vote for "Mad as hell!"

Honestly though, I'm probably more around that 25% mark. But "it was a mistake" doesn't really explain the visceral, emotional reaction I'll have to the choice. It'll basically ruin the entire draft for me. I won't say it'll ruin my night, since I'm going to see Avengers afterward.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I
If they do go Murray I sure hope Sk also takes advantage of this defense heavy draft and makes some more upgrades..especially on the DLINE.
I’d suspect with it being a dline rich draft he will. But we’ll need a high end wr too and more olinemen. I’m good with passing on a high end TE (even though I’d like one in the draft) bc of Clay and RSJ. Just go all dline, oline, and WR rest of draft if Murray #1.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I agree. Exactly why this franchise has never won a SB. Murray can be the difference between being good and being great. I don’t believe Rosen has the potential to get us to that higher echelon.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
“Not Wild about the pick but hope it works out”. If Bidwill and Kliff want to risk their entire reputations on a kid, who am I to judge? They will be seen as historic buffoons if it doesn’t work out. Bidwill will no longer be respected in the valley and Kliff will be mocked for decades as a historic idiot

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I
I’d suspect with it being a dline rich draft he will. But we’ll need a high end wr too and more olinemen. I’m good with passing on a high end TE (even though I’d like one in the draft) bc of Clay and RSJ. Just go all dline, oline, and WR rest of draft if Murray #1.

A fast high end WR would be fine.As for the OLINE....so many different views on some of the best OT and OG available near RD 2-3.If Rosen is traded ( I still hope he isn`t) whatever picks received will allow more options early.DLine is the weakest area on the team right now.Peters,Philon and Malveaux don`t cause a lot of confidence.Rotation/depth behind them is a huge question mark.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A fast high end WR would be fine.As for the OLINE....so many different views on some of the best OT and OG available near RD 2-3.If Rosen is traded ( I still hope he isn`t) whatever picks received will allow more options early.DLine is the weakest area on the team right now.Peters,Philon and Malveaux don`t cause a lot of confidence.Rotation/depth behind them is a huge question mark.

Gunther was signed, but agree we need some talent there

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I agree. Exactly why this franchise has never won a SB. Murray can be the difference between being good and being great. I don’t believe Rosen has the potential to get us to that higher echelon.
This franchise hasn't missed on championships because we "haven't taken risks." We've taken stupid risks. We've made stupid choices. Especially in the modern era. Plus, we were 2:37 away from winning a Super Bowl just 10 years ago, and went 13-3 just four years ago. The times we ended up with these teams are not because we made some hail mary stupid risk, but because of patience, smart roster building, and a little bit of luck.

Please feel free to show me Super Bowl winners in the past 20 years who got there because of one "shut your eyes and hope it works" risk. Maybe the Patriots in 2001, starting Tom Brady over Bledsoe in that Super Bowl, but it's not like they'd traded up to grab Brady or something.

Remember when we "took a risk" and traded a second and a Pro Bowl CB for Kevin Kolb? Sure worked out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose