Concerning projections of Bosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I went and signed up on Twitter to do just this. I have never had a Twitter account. I kind of loathe the idea of it. I get most tweets via ASFN and Facebook. At least I get enough of them that way. But I figure if I’m going to have an opinion of this young man it’s worthwhile to dig in a little more deeply. And so i did what i thought I’d never do . . . I signed up for Twitter. What I wanted to see was, whether he similarly post hateful items about white people? If this was the Root cherry picking it may change my viewpoint. Unfortunately I have to admit, I’m so Twitter unsophisticated I couldn’t figure out how to really review his Twitter feed to provide me an answer. I’ll keep trying because everyone should be given a chance before being labeled (at least in my mind). I’ll report back if I find out anything that advances this discussion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Holy crap did you just date yourself big brother! This is hilarious.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I went and signed up on Twitter to do just this. I have never had a Twitter account. I kind of loathe the idea of it. I get most tweets via ASFN and Facebook. At least I get enough of them that way. But I figure if I’m going to have an opinion of this young man it’s worthwhile to dig in a little more deeply. And so i did what i thought I’d never do . . . I signed up for Twitter. What I wanted to see was, whether he similarly post hateful items about white people? If this was the Root cherry picking it may change my viewpoint. Unfortunately I have to admit, I’m so Twitter unsophisticated I couldn’t figure out how to really review his Twitter feed to provide me an answer. I’ll keep trying because everyone should be given a chance before being labeled (at least in my mind). I’ll report back if I find out anything that advances this discussion.

also, don't bother reading his feed now. you're going to read something manicured for the masses at this point as his PR/Agent team definitely had a social media consultant roll up their sleeves and clean up anything dirty across all social platforms. That's par for the course for celebs who get expose'd for on-line stuff these days.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
also, don't bother reading his feed now. you're going to read something manicured for the masses at this point as his PR/Agent team definitely had a social media consultant roll up their sleeves and clean up anything dirty across all social platforms. That's par for the course for celebs who get expose'd for on-line stuff these days.
I wasn’t looking for more things pointing in the direction of racism. I’m sure that’s all gone. I was looking to see if he was an equal race hater. But I suppose it’s likely all cleaned up at this point.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t looking for more things pointing in the direction of racism. I’m sure that’s all gone. I was looking to see if he was an equal race hater. But I suppose it’s likely all cleaned up at this point.

i know... any hating on hating anyone was probably scrubbed clean by now.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Still want Bosa #1.Still think he is the safer choice.If he is such a rotten person then why hasn`t any of this come out before now?? I certainly don`t agree with all his views but its his right.A clickbait article right before the draft.Nothing fishy here.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm concerned that he is an idiot.

He's worried some of his future teammates will see twitter stuff and think he is a racist so he deletes it... and tells the press about it, immediately bringing all this stuff to light that had been largely ignored, which, combined with his obv.

Like... seriously... how stupid is this guy?

Was his hernia caused by hauling around a skull full of rocks?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't see anything overtly racist. He's obviously a Trump supporter, but those tweets aren't racist, just critical. I'm not a big fan of Beyonce and I think Draymond is an *******. Does that make me racist?
If you’re white it does. If you aren’t marching to pay reparations and wearing a vagina hat, you’re both racist and sexist and just plain old mean!

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s no such thing as a non-racist who is a trump fan like this. I sincerely believe that you could vote for trump because you don’t like Hillary or whatever, but you can’t say that’s Trump is “GOAT” unless you’re a racist.
This type of blatant bs shouldn’t be allowed to stay on here. Pathetic.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm not on social media so I had no idea he was being such a dolt. It's just plain dumb when you've been working on your brand since a kid to get to this point and not have the insight to stay away from controversial issues. There is a good reason why Pepsi doesn't endorse political candidates, it just won't be a net gain. I doubt it will be an issue on the field or in the locker room in the long run, but this is the type of stuff that can hurt your money via dropping in the draft, endorsements, etc. So it does make me question his judgement more than I did before to be so oblivious to that.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I wonder if the same people trashing Bosa (who said Twitter posts) that some race baiting writer spews about
will use that same line of thinking concerning Jeffrey Simmons who actually punched a girl ? Where is the writer concerning that?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Like a dude posting a bunch of hate about black individuals and then taking it down because of the optics . . . of his own opinions. No ones making anything up man. Except you in your defense of his statements and actions. Taking individually any of his statements and comments may seem innocuous. In the aggregate, paints a vivid picture to everyone except those that choose to willingly blind themselves.

Or those who look real hard wanting and trying to find racism to fit their agenda.In this age of PC living having a opinion that is different is dangerous? So what if he thinks kapernik is a joke or he doesn`t like Beyonce? or the Black Panther movie? BFD.last I heard having a opinion was still allowed.It also paints a picture of those who scream the race card at every opportunity.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
There’s no such thing as a non-racist who is a trump fan like this. I sincerely believe that you could vote for trump because you don’t like Hillary or whatever, but you can’t say that’s Trump is “GOAT” unless you’re a racist.

that is absolute BS.Garbage nonsense.And I am not a Trump fan.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
His racist tweets are a little concerning to me.

Hate to say, but I agree. I could care less about the ideology he latches on to, but the borderline racial stuff is a bit concerning. I am not ready to label the guy a racist, but that is putting a match REAL close to a powder case.

If I were to say no to Nick Bosa, then I am then on to Q.Williams, but then I really think that Ed Oliver would be the best fit.

Granted it brings up the need to strengthen our pass rush with some youth, but Oliver would bring some interior pass rush to balance out Chandler Jones.

Both Williams and Oliver are Top 10 talents, IMHO. It is just who do you prefer.

If I want to even entertain drafting Murray, then I would hope the Cardinals keep BOTH Murray and Rosen. And all you that call it stupid because "You cannot keep two QBs like that!"

Well, "You cannot hire a sub-.500 college coach, to run a hype offense because Sean McVay did it well up until the playoffs"

and "You cannot draft a QB in the first round after doing it in the prior year's draft."

If we are bucking the trend, then own it. If all bets are off, then keeping two QBs on the team like Murray and Rosen is on the table.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
Hate to say, but I agree. I could care less about the ideology he latches on to, but the borderline racial stuff is a bit concerning. I am not ready to label the guy a racist, but that is putting a match REAL close to a powder case.

If I were to say no to Nick Bosa, then I am then on to Q.Williams, but then I really think that Ed Oliver would be the best fit.

Granted it brings up the need to strengthen our pass rush with some youth, but Oliver would bring some interior pass rush to balance out Chandler Jones.

Both Williams and Oliver are Top 10 talents, IMHO. It is just who do you prefer.

If I want to even entertain drafting Murray, then I would hope the Cardinals keep BOTH Murray and Rosen. And all you that call it stupid because "You cannot keep two QBs like that!"

Well, "You cannot hire a sub-.500 college coach, to run a hype offense because Sean McVay did it well up until the playoffs"

and "You cannot draft a QB in the first round after doing it in the prior year's draft."

If we are bucking the trend, then own it. If all bets are off, then keeping two QBs on the team like Murray and Rosen is on the table.
I am sorry, I cannot let this go...either show an overt racist tweet or stop making that claim. Show me a tweet where he slanders a person based on their race or where he degrades an entire race or stop calling it racism...there is NOTHING racist about having an opinion about a person of color based on that person's individual behavior, performance, etc...

The obligation to sift through BS stories like the one contained in the Root is yours as a consumer. "News" sites like the Root exist only because people tolerate this crap...it is RAMPANT on both sides of the aisles...Meanwhile, I encourage the rest of "Radical" Silent Majority to do their homework and dispell crap like this.

Look up "Newspeak" that is where we are heading as a country.

This is getting ridiculous.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I am sorry, I cannot let this go...either show an overt racist tweet or stop making that claim. Show me a tweet where he slanders a person based on their race or where he degrades an entire race or stop calling it racism...there is NOTHING racist about having an opinion about a person of color based on that person's individual behavior, performance, etc...

The obligation to sift through BS stories like the one contained in the Root is yours as a consumer. "News" sites like the Root exist only because people tolerate this crap...it is RAMPANT on both sides of the aisles...Meanwhile, I encourage the rest of "Radical" Silent Majority to do their homework and dispell crap like this.

Look up "Newspeak" that is where we are heading as a country.

This is getting ridiculous.

I think you need to re-read what I wrote before you claim that I am calling him a racist, or that I say it is some sort of racism.

Furthermore, I do not need to show, or prove you anything. I am under no obligations to do ANYTHING to satisfy YOUR personal wants and needs, or anyone elses. I don't owe you jack, and you are not entitled for the so called need to prove things or some sort of obligation I am under to post on a message board. I will state my opinion, and you will just have to deal with it as is, and if you do not like it, then tell your story walking because certainly do not care. Seriously, who the hell are you?

I am the first one to call out rampant ideology, by the way, so you are barking up the wrong tree, and should check your own knee jerk reactionary ranting. It seems your "nothing to see here" attitude, and over the top reaction to a very carefully worded post by myself, shows you are either hiding or insecure about something. To be honest, I do not really care either, but do not come in shouting and claim things that I said, when I didn't say them, and demand that I adhere to some personal standard that you deem fit.

I even bolded and underlined that "IF" I were to pass on Bosa.

This post should just go to P&R, people in this country cannot talk about their rampant ideologies anymore, you being worried about "Newspeak" is nothing compared to the enslavement of the mind of a good number in this country by their chosen ideology, there inability and almost refusal to think for their own self which couples into the real problem which is lack of self-responsibility and out of control ego on almost crisis/epidemic levels.

Wrote two statements about the situation, and talked about the effect it had on the draft, and the Cardinals, and you blow your damn top off THAT ? Woah, go for a walk and see how good you got it in life, buddy. Stop being scared of the boogie man.

Sorry for the response but I guess "I could not let this go".

#ignore #putthispostinP&R

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I wonder if the same people trashing Bosa (who said Twitter posts) that some race baiting writer spews about
will use that same line of thinking concerning Jeffrey Simmons who actually punched a girl ? Where is the writer concerning that?
I wouldn’t have taken anyone who beat up a woman either. I’ve been consistent in my position against domestic violence in all my time in this board. But regardless, this is classic deflection - don’t talk about Bosa what about this guy over here?!? What? They have nothing to do with one and other? Say it ain’t so.

Status
Not open for further replies.