Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This article kinda speaks to my concerns about Bosa.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/i...06/projecting-top-edge-rushers-2019-nfl-draft

It’s the lack of explosiveness that concerns me. I suppose the underselling of Joey gives some outside promise. But this read concerns me going Bosa #1.

I think I’ve arrived here: I’m okay with a Murray gamble. Absent that I think it’s quinnen Williams.

Either take Bosa or take Quinnen Williams. Either would make our D-Line nasty for long time (Although I believe Bosa is a sure thing). Not in a position to gamble after last season and hiring a college coach

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
This article kinda speaks to my concerns about Bosa.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/i...06/projecting-top-edge-rushers-2019-nfl-draft

It’s the lack of explosiveness that concerns me. I suppose the underselling of Joey gives some outside promise. But this read concerns me going Bosa #1.

I think I’ve arrived here: I’m okay with a Murray gamble. Absent that I think it’s quinnen Williams.
he reminds me of Kyle Vandenbosch. effort, motor, but didn’t have the speed to get to the QB consistently.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
His racist tweets are a little concerning to me.
I didn't see one racist tweet? If he is a fan of POTUS, he is racist and only allowed to comment about white people?

Please show an example of a racist post...you know, one that meets the classical definition, as in criticism about an individual or a group based on their race...

Not one based on the fact he is a Trump supporter and commented about athletes or entertainers which happen to be black (which I do not follow him on twitter, but I am sure, just like eveyone else his age, he has "well informed" comments about EVERYONE) meanwhile a clickbait site pulls a few out of context and frames them as racist and here we are...

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I didn't see one racist tweet? If he is a fan of POTUS, he is racist and only allowed to comment about white people?

Please show an example of a racist post...you know, one that meets the classical definition, as in criticism about an individual or a group based on their race...

Not one based on the fact he is a Trump supporter and commented about athletes or entertainers which happen to be black (which I do not follow him on twitter, but I am sure, just like eveyone else his age, he has "well informed" comments about EVERYONE) meanwhile a clickbait site pulls a few out of context and frames them as racist and here we are...

Yes. This is a good bridge of Truthering until CBus gets here. Very nice.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Conveniently ignoring the fact he took them down and then all but owned his racism by saying I did it because SF might draft me. Go ahead and ignore the billowing smoke while your house burns. Sorry you can’t apologist his way outta his actions.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I do not see a direct racist comment in those but do not care... I say he's a big racist and we should not draft his 'good ole boy' arse and instead we should draft my man, everyone's friend from H-Town, the one you really want, you know who I am talking about :band:

You must be registered for see images attach

Sincerely Jet... president of the draft Ed Oliver contingent

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not shocking to me. Whole lot of arrogant vibes from that family. I haven't disliked a players personality more than when Joey came out. Give me a player that has overcome obstacles and has a chip on his shoulder over this dbag

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
Conveniently ignoring the fact he took them down and then all but owned his racism by saying I did it because SF might draft me. Go ahead and ignore the billowing smoke while your house burns. Sorry you can’t apologist his way outta his actions.
Where was the racism? You saw what the Root's piece captured, that's it...If that is the racist, I don't know what to tell you.

Someone would have screen captured something of substance if it existed...I was just in his twitter feed, its obvious he hates Draymond Green because he is a Cavs fan...he is a HUGE LeBron fan...if criticizing Green makes him a racist what does being a LeBron and Tiger Woods fan make him? Plenty of hype, love, and retweets for minorities he is a fan of throughout his feed.

I would like to get the 10 mins back of my life that I thoroughly wasted flipping through the Root...

The reason he had to erase what you saw, is for the very reason we are having this discussion. Just like people believe asking someone out is unwanted sexual assault...No kidding, my college freshman son just had to sit through an orientation about that topic...I am sad that this is where we are as a country...

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Where was the racism? You saw what the Root's piece captured, that's it...If that is the racist, I don't know what to tell you.

Someone would have screen captured something of substance if it existed...I was just in his twitter feed, its obvious he hates Draymond Green because he is a Cavs fan...he is a HUGE LeBron fan...if criticizing Green makes him a racist what does being a LeBron and Tiger Woods fan make him? Plenty of hype, love, and retweets for minorities he is a fan of throughout his feed.

I would like to get the 10 mins back of my life that I thoroughly wasted flipping through the Root...

The reason he had to erase what you saw, is for the very reason we are having this discussion. Just like people believe asking someone out is unwanted sexual assault...No kidding, my college freshman son just had to sit through an orientation about that topic...I am sad that this is where we are as a country...
Whitewashing whitewashing whitewashing. Sorry man ignoring this is bs. Your entitled to your opinion, even if I think it’s wrong and very dangerous.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
Whitewashing whitewashing whitewashing. Sorry man ignoring this is bs. Your entitled to your opinion, even if I think it’s wrong and very dangerous.
Dangerous...my opinion is dangerous? That is laughable! If you show me ANYTHING that has him dismissing someone based on their race, please present it. Show me anything that describes someone as inferior because they are any race other than his...go ahead, I will wait...

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
For the love of the football gods, can everyone here stop getting all political before this thread gets moved to that forum nobody reads while I am campaigning

Hey, have you guys heard about Ed Oliver... here's a photo of him and the three guys they had blocking him :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson