Cards meeting today (3/19) in OK with Murray

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Except that isn't the case by every source I listed yesterday. I went to every website I could think of for rankings and he is consistently a 1st round grade.

His height is already built into the existing rankings of around #12 (that seemed to be fairly common though the analytics websites have him as the clear #1)

As many have said if he was 2 inches taller he would be ranked #1.

If he was 2 inches taller this wouldn't even be a discussion - he would be Tua and I would be on board.

Also, for the record I don't care about you calling out my obvious hyperbole.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see the hate for Rosen, you know the guy who is actually a Cardinal and had to endure Wilk's experiment as a rookie, as baffling :)

I see no hate directed at Rosen, just valid criticism of his play last year.

Hate is constantly referring to someone as a midget - when the guy is basically the national average height. Hate is saying you will give up your fandom if a player is drafted.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you have been a little snarky a time or two in our discussions but I admit I have too.No harm done and none meant.We completely disagree on several things but it is what it is.

I will try to dial it back further as well.

The good news is there's probably lots we agree on

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There's NO WAY I'd get on a plane with no co-pilot. Pilot has a stroke or heart attack you might as well kiss your a*$ goodbye.....:titanic:
I guess its forbidden to board passengers for a flight without a co pilot
I just wondering if keim has a license

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not as funny as the fantasy island one but still pretty good.

some of the stuff is funny and we don't have to be mad about it

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
teams have 30 (IIRC) visits they can host. No on field activities can take place during at team visits

teams can schedule all the private workouts / visits at prospects place as they want -- and that can include on field stuff -- drills, 40 time, etc
So in other words any poster making a big deal of the cards visiting him is drumming up a heaping if BS. Got it.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what does keeping the board clean have to do with a dissenting opinion of the person who moderator?Having a dissenting opinion is acting different?
I'm not sure why you are fixated on him being a moderator. A moderator is someone who makes sure rules are followed, combines threads and cleans up the website. It impacts nothing as to having opinions just like everyone else has opinions. He is not using moderator powers to silence someone, he is simply disagreeing with someones opinion.

Skeeber33

Reaction score
Created an account due to this thread.

To be upfront- I'm a sooner fan. So my opinion is biased...so take from it what you will.

To start- the midget jokes are kind of pathetic. I'm assuming you guys are adults but Im not sure. Every fanbase has their share of childish adults...but this group appears to have an exceptionally high number. I hope you look back at some point and are embarrassed by your behavior.

As for kyler- while some of you are obsessing over two inches... You ignore what he did with an offensive line that's bigger than what the cards put up. Had fewer balls batted than Haskins. He literally put up the best season of any quarterback in the history of college football. Went 42-0 in 6A highschool football in Texas and is considered the best player in Texas high school football history. He has beyond excelled at every level. He doesn't have bakers arm strength...but he adds another dimension Baker didn't have and that's elite speed and quickness. His elusiveness is beyond anything anyone has seen in football (beyond Vick), which allows him to extend plays.

As for his attitude. Dude is not a talker. Cocky? Probably. He isn't Baker Mayfield in the locker room. From all accounts, he's pretty quiet but he leads on the field. He let's his play talk and I would say he's done that well. There hasn't been a single teammate that has played with that has trashed his attitude or leadership...but dudes on this message board think their opinion has validity based on a 15 second interview clip they saw on the internet.

So keep obsessing over the two inches...and at this point I hope the cards trade out of the position and keep Rosen. Based on what I've read on here today, you guys deserve to keep Jay Cutler Jr (Rosen) and to watch highlights of Murray on another team next year. I took a few screenshots of some of the statements I've read so I can repost them in reflection next year...just as I did for browns fans and Mayfield last year .

Having an opinion and not liking a player is one thing ...but midget jokes and hot takes based on the interviews is another.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
FWIW, some guy called in to the local sports channel on the radio here saying he spotted Kingsbury with some bald guy in Norman today. apparently he was here........ case closed! :biglaugh::deadhorse2:

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score

To be upfront- I'm a sooner fan. So my opinion is biased...so take from it what you will.

To start- the midget jokes are kind of pathetic. I'm assuming you guys are adults but Im not sure. Every fanbase has their share of childish adults...but this group appears to have an exceptionally high number. I hope you look back at some point and are embarrassed by your behavior.

As for kyler- while some of you are obsessing over two inches... You ignore what he did with an offensive line that's bigger than what the cards put up. Had fewer balls batted than Haskins. He literally put up the best season of any quarterback in the history of college football. Went 42-0 in 6A highschool football in Texas and is considered the best player in Texas high school football history. He has beyond excelled at every level. He doesn't have bakers arm strength...but he adds another dimension Baker didn't have and that's elite speed and quickness. His elusiveness is beyond anything anyone has seen in football (beyond Vick), which allows him to extend plays.

As for his attitude. Dude is not a talker. Cocky? Probably. He isn't Baker Mayfield in the locker room. From all accounts, he's pretty quiet but he leads on the field. He let's his play talk and I would say he's done that well. There hasn't been a single teammate that has played with that has trashed his attitude or leadership...but dudes on this message board think their opinion has validity based on a 15 second interview clip they saw on the internet.

So keep obsessing over the two inches...and at this point I hope the cards trade out of the position and keep Rosen. Based on what I've read on here today, you guys deserve to keep Jay Cutler Jr (Rosen) and to watch highlights of Murray on another team next year. I took a few screenshots of some of the statements I've read so I can repost them in reflection next year...just as I did for browns fans and Mayfield last year .

Having an opinion and not liking a player is one thing ...but midget jokes and hot takes based on the interviews is another.

K

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The hate for Murray by guys like Shane & BW are just as lame as the hate for Rosen by guys like azsouthendzone & juza.

One gets mentioned just to see the opposition slam the other.
I don't hate Rosen. I just don't think he is some special find that is irreplaceable and I think with the #1 pick they need a franchise altering player and if that player is a QB, so be it. If he showed anything in year 1 maybe I would pause, but then again maybe Wilks would be here too. The reality is that so far Rosen is what he is, and Kinsbury is the HC. I want what is best for the team

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

And we thank you for your unsolicited testimonial and preceding infomercial.:rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard