2019 NFL Draft Scouting Thread

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

the stats speaks
probably a bit undersize but if he put freak numbers ta combine can be the first overall pick

the production is amazing, he doesnt have injury issues, performed well against good teams, athletic, community involved, team leader

Reactions: HGC

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Haskins is piecing up the Huskies. Someone is going to want him bad by the time it’s all said and done.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Haskins is piecing up the Huskies. Someone is going to want him bad by the time it’s all said and done.

has been invited to the senior bowl?
if he can put a great weak there he can be worth a trade up with the cardinals

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the stats speaks
probably a bit undersize but if he put freak numbers ta combine can be the first overall pick

the production is amazing, he doesnt have injury issues, performed well against good teams, athletic, community involved, team leader

He's 6'5 he's huge

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
the stats speaks

I bet his 40 time and 3 cone drill be off the charts considering he's a former WR.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
doesnt have any weakness as prospect. right?
He’s still kind of raw when it comes to hand usage/counter. He has improved big time from last year, but yea, his hand usage & when to counter is still need of more development.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s still kind of raw when it comes to hand usage/counter. He has improved big time from last year, but yea, his hand usage & when to counter is still need of more development.

But he is a top 8 pick right now
can he climbs boards?

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Trade down for extra picks, draft on of the below
Devin White - Middle LB
Greedy Williams - CB
Jonah William - OT
Quinen Williams - DT

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Tight End may have become a deep draft position

following juniors have declared:

Caleb Wilson, UCLA
Kaden Smith, Stanford
Alize Mack,
Notre Dame
Jace Sternberger,
Texas A&M
Isaac Nauta, Georgia

I have no idea how good or not good any of these guys are -- but it seems having a reliable TE that can give a QB some safe 8-12 yard throws can only be a good thing for Josh Rosen

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Caleb Wilson, UCLA
Kaden Smith, Stanford
Alize Mack,
Notre Dame
Jace Sternberger,
Texas A&M
Isaac Nauta, Georgia

I have no idea how good or not good any of these guys are -- but it seems having a reliable TE that can give a QB some safe 8-12 yard throws can only be a good thing for Josh Rosen
Don’t write of Seals-Jones. The entire offensive production was down with this last regime. When evaluating any player on offense we need to look back two years. Worst coached team in the nfl last year.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Don’t write of Seals-Jones. The entire offensive production was down with this last regime. When evaluating any player on offense we need to look back two years. Worst coached team in the nfl last year.

maybe

i dont think coaching changes how reliable hands are

at this point, RSJ should be the third TE, not the first

im not giving up on him --- part of developing a team is taking these UDFAs, and letting them develop

on a better team, RSJ would get spot duty / fill in for a couple seasons while developing - rather than show up season 2 as the starter by default

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Caleb Wilson, UCLA
Kaden Smith, Stanford
Alize Mack,
Notre Dame
Jace Sternberger,
Texas A&M
Isaac Nauta, Georgia

IMHO the Cards need a complete TE- Seals-Jones is a pass catching TE,Gresham is a non-factor.The top TEs -Albert Okwugbuam(SP) is a diva according to one draft site.Fant,Wilson, both Pass catching TEs.
The best run blocking TEs according to early checking

Zach Gentry 6-8 262 Michigan-solid run blocker 32 catches 514 yds 2 tds in 2018
Foster Moreau LSU 6-6 256 22 catches 272 yds 2 tds -Senior Bowl invite because of his blocking skills
Tommy Sweeney Boston College 6-5 260 32 catches 348 yds 3 tds in 2018
Matt Sokol Michigan state 6-6 260 8 catches 100 yds 1 td

Kaden Smith Stanford-good receiving TE who has some blocking skills.

Gentry,Moreau,Sweeney all look like solid blockers who can make the short under catches.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
TJ Hockenson (Iowa) is probably the most complete TE but he hasn't declared yet (RS Soph).

Isaac Nauta (Georgia) - Looks fast but used mostly as a blocker. Could be a solid later round pick like Kittle.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My draft notes ;

Do not take a DT at #1 in a draft overloaded with DTs if ever. DTs are becoming unimportant against the NFL Spread.

Easton Stick QB NDSU may be the best overall offensive player in the draft and likely will not go in the 1st round.

Marquis Brown will be overvalued in draft.

Daniel Jones QB Duke will be a 1st round pick.

If Bosa does not go #1 the draft will be wild. He could be the bait if a team wants to trade with Cards.

Beware over rated and worn out Alabama players.

If Mitch Lawrence was eligible he would be the runaway #1 pick.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think the Raiders will trade Carr and will be in the market for a QB, but in your scenario...

1-Oakland-Bosa
2-SF-Trade with the Giants-Dwayne Haskins-QB
3-NY Jets-Josh Allen-DE/OLB
4-AZ-Ed Oliver or Q Williams

While I think Ed, Bosa and Q are the three best players in this draft, I don't believe they will be taken in the top 3 picks. SF does not want to draft ANOTHER interior DL. NY Jets already have Leonard Williams and also need an EDGE player though I believe that will happen in FA. Raiders will need defensive players but might choose to take a QB and trade Carr's contract

The Super Troll Move would be to trade back with the Jets so they could take Bosa and stick SF with a reach/IDL/trade back scenario.

I keep seeing this about the raiders wanting a QB...everyone is completely overlooking that Gruden LOVES him some Carr.... the dudes have been on a whirlwind bromance the past couple months. Carr isnt going anywhere and the raiders will draft Bosa if they get the chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard