Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope not. That will be a blow

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Heal fast, Christian. You bring a lot to our team. Does anyone if he broke Larry's rookie record for yards? I think he was very close to it.

Mark in SC :)

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dang. I noticed that kirk was struggling to put weight on his foot as he headed to the locker room.

My initial thought was that he tore something.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
SO does this mean Chad Williams with all of 11 catches for 113 yds moves to #2? Does Logan move into the punt return position? Does Nelson with 4 catches for 21 yds move to #3? You look at these numbers and say this may be the second weakest spot on the team after Oline.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
My god! This kid exceeded every expectation I had for him. Can't help but wonder if the frozen turf/hard winter ground had anything to do with it? I was really looking forward to see what numbers he could put up the remainder of the season. Silver lining, perhaps it is early enough he can start fresh next season.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mike Iupati is injured and is headed to the IR.

In other news, today the sun rose in the east.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Iupati needs to be released Dec 31st or work out an injury settlement now.

He's a free agent after the season. He restructured his deal in the offseason and 2019 voided automatically.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He will attack his rehab
Only 4 games left... realistically, if a guy could miss 2-3 weeks, it is probably best to IR him and open a roster spot at this point
Plus there appears to be very reasonable expectations he will be ready for training camp 2019. His work ethic is unquestionable.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, which is it, a broken foot or a dislocated foot? Or are they the same thing?
Dislocated is worse I believe.

Like how a broken wrist doesn't put you on permanent IR at the beginning of the season but logan and Johnson getting dislocated wrists was the end of the entire year for them.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Dislocated is worse I believe.

Like how a broken wrist doesn't put you on permanent IR at the beginning of the season but logan and Johnson getting dislocated wrists was the end of the entire year for them.

Depends on the joint. I broke my foot and suffered torn ligaments on Cinco de Mayo. Still not able to run and have ZERO explosion there (I'd run a marathon the month before the injury).

Sometimes you can dislocate a finger and pop it back in; the joints are already flexible. There are foot joints that only move 5º that could be devestating.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
My god! This kid exceeded every expectation I had for him. Can't help but wonder if the frozen turf/hard winter ground had anything to do with it? I was really looking forward to see what numbers he could put up the remainder of the season. Silver lining, perhaps it is early enough he can start fresh next season.
This is a myth. The frozen tundra went away years ago, long before many of you were born. The field is heated by an elaborate series of pipes below the fields surface.