The 2024-25 NFL league year

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And McKinstry also had a Jones fracture.

Higher rate of breaking again compared to other fractures. It's not a small concern.
For sure and now Newton having double foot issues so young.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
And McKinstry also had a Jones fracture.

Higher rate of breaking again compared to other fractures. It's not a small concern.
The amount of stress these guys foot on their feet is incredible. As an organization, I'd rather deal with a knee injury over a foot every day of the week

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Wanna know why I'm skeptical of coverage stats that people post here to beat up various corners?

Check out Winfield's "Advanced Defensive Stats" for the past four years.

One season below a 102 passer rating allowed. Zero seasons allowing less than 7.3 yards per target. Allows over 2/3 of the passes in coverage to be completed.

Either the Bucs are very stupid or these stats don't mean as much as people think they do.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Next year it might be a top 15 contract.
Maybe, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that he won't be considered a top 15 QB by then, either.

I don't really expect five more QBs to sign big extensions between now and then, do you? I don't think Tua gets that deal; less sure about Lawrence and Love.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that he won't be considered a top 15 QB by then, either.

I don't really expect five more QBs to sign big extensions between now and then, do you? I don't think Tua gets that deal; less sure about Lawrence and Love.
By this time next year, I expect 3-5 to sign, yeah.