Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has to be available and he isn’t... lol

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Stop making sense. But..... if we could get him......

one of the reasons we are stalled is because of our undermanned receiving corps. Bradford is dinking and dunking but mainly because no one is open.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

one of the reasons we are stalled is because of our undermanned receiving corps. Bradford is dinking and dunking but mainly because no one is open.
He can't see anyone open. Doesn't mean they aren't though!

cardjunkie

Veteran
Reaction score
Antonio Brown is a diva. If he’s not catching long balls he’s upset. Bradford has shown nothing this season that he can throw the long ball. AB would want out of here in 1 week.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The reason the offense is where it is at is due to the guy who built the team. Every issue is centered on that guy.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Antonio Brown is a diva. If he’s not catching long balls he’s upset. Bradford has shown nothing this season that he can throw the long ball. AB would want out of here in 1 week.

101 catches 1500+ yards and 9 TD's in 2017

Yeah what a diva.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Antonio Brown or top 3 pick that Keim will likely screw up anyway? Ummm, I know which one I’m pulling for.

All kidding aside, we need a #1 WR in the worst way. Because as much as I love Larry Legend, Fitz ain’t it anymore.

Not a 30 yr old dude who wants to be on a winner and has an attitude.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Based on the details and a corroborated witness statement and sign of Injury he would have been booked here in Vegas...

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Based on the details and a corroborated witness statement and sign of Injury he would have been booked here in Vegas...

Really? His ex tries to enter his house, is asked to leave, and he pushed her ... would she have been arrested for trespassing?

Don't like the guy. Don't want him on my team. But that strikes me as a bit of a stretch.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? His ex tries to enter his house, is asked to leave, and he pushed her ... would she have been arrested for trespassing?

Don't like the guy. Don't want him on my team. But that strikes me as a bit of a stretch.

It depends. It doesn’t sound as though she was forcing her way into his house she was there for a legitimate reason... There is a difference between moving someone out of your way and outright shoving them with enough force to send them to the ground and causing abrasions. Any physical contact IE battery in a domestic relationship is a mandated arrest per statute. It’s not debatable.