Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Patriots... Here he comes. Haha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Brown and Baker would be an interesting pairing of personalities!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Brown has severely diminished his trade value.

If you can get him for a 3rd, you do that everyday.

I’d give the 2nd rounder for him. But 3rd may do it. Of course Pitt is going to ask for a 1 but will not get it.

Randy Moss went for. 4th. What a joke that was.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
Trade down. Use acquired extra 2nd or 3rd round pick. Fitz, Brown, Kirk would solve our WR problem instantly

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm in the thick of the Brown news, living here in the 'Burgh. At this point, I'm going to say no thank you to Brown at any price, while previously I would have gleefully taken him at the right price. I used to think he was just a jackass, but I have to wonder if he has some serious mental illness at work. As a therapist I would hate to stigmatize that, but as a football fan I'd hate to take that in on my team, when it causes such acute symptoms. No thanks.

OP
OP
overseascardfan

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ve heard it may get to the point that PIT takes less than initial asking price just to get rid of him fast.

Dude has gotten into some legal trouble recently so I wouldn’t be offering more than a 4th rounder for him especially since he has big money tied up in his current deal.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard it may get to the point that PIT takes less than initial asking price just to get rid of him fast.

Dude has gotten into some legal trouble recently so I wouldn’t be offering more than a 4th rounder for him especially since he has big money tied up in his current deal.
and will want to rework his current contract ..... upwards

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm in the thick of the Brown news, living here in the 'Burgh. At this point, I'm going to say no thank you to Brown at any price, while previously I would have gleefully taken him at the right price. I used to think he was just a jackass, but I have to wonder if he has some serious mental illness at work. As a therapist I would hate to stigmatize that, but as a football fan I'd hate to take that in on my team, when it causes such acute symptoms. No thanks.
He is a no go for any team that has a young OC/HC/QB that doesn't have yet enough NFL wins under his belt ... gosh ... he attacks everyone on the Steelers and they have had Rapisburgher ...

If the Browns take Brown ... that will be a nice drama show in the next years XD.