"Wishful Thinking" for MadJack's Banner - Bears Game

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I like the idea of a blank banner. Like a new coach sometimes hands out blank helmets without the team logo, this team needs to earn its supportive banner

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
(Blank)

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm all in favor of the blank banner. It's perfect. We're speechless and we have nothing to say. Nothing positive, the team has shown us no life or hope. But nothing negative either, because it's not allowed.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Cards fans. MadJack here. Seems Oaken1 started this ‘unoffical’ MadJack Banner thread but that’s okay as I am in France right now though I’ll be home for the next disaster game, argh...

Sooo....nothing but negative comments here - which are well deserved! I’m in a pickle as I preach positivity and Cardinals now expect it it seems. Yet, how in hell can I honestly speak for the fans, right?

Frankly, considering not even hanging a banner this week. If you can’t say something nice then say nothing at all...damn. Maybe just hang it blank as someone suggested.

MadJack.
I think you hang it blank. You just said exactly what I was thinking. In saying nothing it speaks volumes.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Cards fans. MadJack here. Seems Oaken1 started this ‘unoffical’ MadJack Banner thread but that’s okay as I am in France right now though I’ll be home for the next disaster game, argh...

Sooo....nothing but negative comments here - which are well deserved! I’m in a pickle as I preach positivity and Cardinals now expect it it seems. Yet, how in hell can I honestly speak for the fans, right?

Frankly, considering not even hanging a banner this week. If you can’t say something nice then say nothing at all...damn. Maybe just hang it blank as someone suggested.

MadJack.

Sorry Jack... I started this thread intending it to be a place people could vent their negativity before you actually came looking for suggestions.....then one of the mos changed the title and sorta made it the official thread.

I like the. Idea of blank.

But i also really liked

Arizna Carinals

No point in explaining there is no o and no d...let people figure it out on their own

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sorry Jack... I started this thread intending it to be a place people could vent their negativity before you actually came looking for suggestions.....then one of the mos changed the title and sorta made it the official thread.

I like the. Idea of blank.

But i also really liked

Arizna Carinals

No point in explaining there is no o and no d...let people figure it out on their own
I like that too. In fact you could have it spelled correctly and once in the stadium just remove the o and d. I mean that’s what Keim, Wilks, and McCoy have done. . .

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Here’s your double entendre:

“BEARLY ALIVE”

Or, as suggested, leave it blank except for a giant teardrop. Nuff said....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

“BEARLY ALIVE”

either or those ideas get Cheese's seal of approval!

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

“BEARLY ALIVE”

I’d advise against it
Cards are way too sensitive and likely to ban your banners in the future.
While I made 20 joke ones I’d advise something more positive
‘We can
Do it ‘

‘We
Believe’ (after USA soccer’s chant)

Or something the sensitive babies at the front office won’t get their panties in a tuff about.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Driven to Drink
But calling an Uber

Bradford: We get it now

Welcome to the 90's

Where's the Bono Bootleg?

What would Simeon
say about us now?

Man. This is Hard.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Madjack says the message must be positive to continue displaying the only banner in the stadium. You guys are not helping things.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Grin and “Bear” it?

Or

Big brother still can beat you up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk