Better Call Saul (AMC)

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
AMC is infuriating. Cant watch season 3 on their app or their website. Only the last 3 episodes... It was this way with Turn as well.

Is season 3 worth the trouble?

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AMC is infuriating. Cant watch season 3 on their app or their website. Only the last 3 episodes... It was this way with Turn as well.

Is season 3 worth the trouble?
Oh hell yes. Precious moments.....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I HATE DEADLINE HOLLYWOOD.

They freaking spoil show finales in the headlines every damn time... even with their "cryptic" headlines. So pissed.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you've watched Breaking Bad, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens from Nacho's plan.
I know that. Just pointing out the season ending cliffhangers with tongue in cheek. Oh well. So much for that.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better Call Saul Renewed for Season 4

http://www.amc.com/shows/better-cal...ed-for-season-4&utm_campaign=better-call-saul

AMC announced today that Better Call Saul, the critically acclaimed prequel to Breaking Bad, will return for a 10-episode fourth season in 2018.

Co-created by Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, the series stars Bob Odenkirk as Jimmy McGill, a small-time lawyer who eventually becomes Walter White’s greasy lawyer Saul Goodman on Breaking Bad. The series, which tracks Jimmy’s transformation into a “criminal” lawyer, also stars Bad alum Jonathan Banks, Michael McKean, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian, Michael Mando and Giancarlo Esposito.

“Supporting artists we respect and admire; delivering truly outstanding character development and nuanced dramatic twists and turns; continuing a legacy of bold creative choices; loving writing that is the best in the business: Truly, ‘S’all good, man,’” Charlie Collier, president of AMC, SundanceTV and AMC Studios, said in a statement. “Congratulations to Vince, Peter, Bob and everyone involved with Better Call Saul. Bring on Season 4!”

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I still cant find anywhere to watch season 3. AMC fails harder than any other network about streaming current seasons. I'll watch ads AMC just give me the episodes! lol

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great opening episode. Loved the black and white present day scene. So intense.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loving this season so far. Great zinger at the end of the first episode and "Wow !!" at the end of the second episode.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watched Breaking Bad when it was on and thought it was maybe the best TV show ever. Never really invested to much is Saul so I never watched this, but after watching some clips on YouTube I've decided to jump in on Netflix

Just finished episode 2 season 1 looks highly entertaining

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched Breaking Bad when it was on and thought it was maybe the best TV show ever. Never really invested to much is Saul so I never watched this, but after watching some clips on YouTube I've decided to jump in on Netflix

Just finished episode 2 season 1 looks highly entertaining

It's a slow burn, but it is so worth watching. Really solid show with great performances.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone else watching think Kim pops up in the black and white flash forwards by the end of the show? mesa verde is planning on expanding in the future... where one of it's locations just happens to be in Nebraska.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone else watching think Kim pops up in the black and white flash forwards by the end of the show? mesa verde is planning on expanding in the future... where one of it's locations just happens to be in Nebraska.

They're definitely leading us there somehow. It's hard to watch these romantic relationships because you know things aren't going to turn out well.

It's also fun to see how heavy Gus is again. Dude makes plans within plans.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're definitely leading us there somehow. It's hard to watch these romantic relationships because you know things aren't going to turn out well.

Yeah... we know they'll end badly, but I also can't imagine Kim being killed off. If that were to come to pass and be because of Jimmy in any way shape or form, that would be unforgivable character wise and I don't think they paint him with that color.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

It's also fun to see how heavy Gus is again. Dude makes plans within plans.

Yeah, it was great to see Gus pop up.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Overall I like the series but I often find it hard to watch because Jimmy makes such ridiculous, irrational choices all the time.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

From tonight's episode:

One of the awards for helping with each of the branches/expansions:

North Platte, Nebraksa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show makes some really mundane stuff very interesting, IMHO. Like how the hidden meth lab was built inside the laundromat.

Jimmy is so close to becoming Saul and it looks like Kim is going to stoop to his level in the next episode.

Love this show and never imagined it being fleshed out so well as a prequel series.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson