The "Let's Draft Christian Kirk (WR) in Round 2 Campaign".

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not 'film study' just highlights of his career TDs. Pay special attention to the kick return TDs. Tell me one or two of those next year would not be a breath of fresh air around here.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Who is ready to sign my petition?

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a bonus, you can get some glimpses of Ricky Seals-Jones. He is #9.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Not 'film study' just highlights of his career TDs. Pay special attention to the kick return TDs. Tell me one or two of those next year would not be a breath of fresh air around here.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Who is ready to sign my petition?

I think the Cardinals already have an eye on him... no need for a petition but with Logan already on board, I would rather draft Washington out of Oklahoma St. but would still be more than satisfied with that Aggie :)

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Cardinals already have an eye on him... no need for a petition but with Logan already on board, I would rather draft Washington out of Oklahoma St. but would still be more than satisfied with that Aggie :)

Logan never returned a punt in college. Kickoffs, yeah, he was good at that. I think with the rules as they are now, punt returners are more important than kickoff returners. Besides, Kirk has proved he can do both.

But, I do like Washington as a WR if Kirk is gone.

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
Love this dude's game, been on his bandwagon for awhile now. Trade down a few spots and take him late 1st

Wellthatsjustfine

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I love this guy but am hoping for a QB even though I don’t see it happening. We have a monstrous hole at both DT spots though so I’ll be pretty surprised if we don’t go in that direction.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What do you think we would receive in return for trading 7-8 spots down in the 1st? It seems that if WE wanted to trade from 23 up to 16 we'd be giving up our first and second, but we have in past seemed to be content getting another team's third rounder only.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I would seriously consider him at #15 regardless of what the draftniks think I like him better than Ridley

Personally I think we need to draft 2 WRs

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we can somehow come out of the first 2 rounds with Jackson & Kirk, we will have landed two of the most explosive athletes in the draft. Can you imagine having to deal with Jackson's scrambling / running ability and keeping Kirk away from the ball because he is lethal when he has it in his hands.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
If Carlton Davis, and Christian Kirk are both there, that is a tough decision. I would go with Davis, but still......tough decision.

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we can somehow come out of the first 2 rounds with Jackson & Kirk, we will have landed two of the most explosive athletes in the draft. Can you imagine having to deal with Jackson's scrambling / running ability and keeping Kirk away from the ball because he is lethal when he has it in his hands.
That is exactly how I want the first two picks to go for the Cards. All of the sudden, we get two guys who make home run type TDs.

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is fast.
I think in that video every long TD he increased the green between him and the last defender. He is blazing fast.

He is also good on deep routes.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That is exactly how I want the first two picks to go for the Cards. All of the sudden, we get two guys who make home run type TDs.

Then you include DJ, a receiving dynamo at the running back position into the mix... good luck defending that if you have an aggressive defense like the Rams having to play responsible for four quarters :)

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I like Kirk but have my doubts he makes it to us in round 2, I like Miller from Memphis too and he should be there...I'd be happy with either one.

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all, I have to thank my two parents for conceiving me. Clearly, without that special night, this incredible PR campaign to draft Christian Kirk never would've gotten off the ground.

I then thank the Cardinals front office for listening to me. And, I thank Christian Kirk for being awesome.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
First of all, I have to thank my two parents for conceiving me. Clearly, without that special night, this incredible PR campaign to draft Christian Kirk never would've gotten off the ground.

I then thank the Cardinals front office for listening to me. And, I thank Christian Kirk for being awesome.

I'm excited. You know when your team drafts a guy that you just know is going to be Good? This is one of those moves.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose