2016 1st round pick is Robert Nkemdiche DT

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He needs to dump the posse and leaches. Family included.

Can the Honey Badger help him? We have so many character type guys to help if he listens.

He told Suzy Kolber he's done that already and that he is in "good hands" with the Cardinals.

Personally, I am uber-jacked about this pick. No fear.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I might have preferred Butler because he has zero character issues but Nkemdiche has elite talent so I'm good with the roll of the dice.

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
If he ever stays off trouble he can be great. Something about his face and attitude, I don't know you sometimes look at people and just don't feel right. I got a trust issue with him. Hope I am wrong

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals pick Nkemdiche at No. 29

The Cardinals clearly don’t mind taking players some teams consider character risks and have hit on Tyrann Mathieu, a third-round pick in 2013 who’s become a productive player and stayed out of trouble. NFL Network’s Mike Mayock said after the pick that Nkemdiche is “a top-10 talent” and that Cardinals coach Bruce Arians “is the kind of coach” who can get the best out of Nkemdiche.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thinking the Cardinals had some opportunities to trade down but chose to stay put with Nkemdiche available.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So he's a head case and a kid who might not have the motivation factor going. If we can get his head in the game, it sounds like he could be all world. Low floor, high ceiling. Sounds like the kind of risk we're in the position to take, no? Why not swing for the fences. He won't be inactive for all 16 games, that's for sure.

agreed. love the pick.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be a monster. Hope he can keep on the straight and narrow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
top prospect coming out of HS.. wish he didn't go to ole miss...

that being said,

really pumped on this pick. we need more nasty in the trenches, and this kid can be exactly that

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
top prospect coming out of HS.. wish he didn't go to ole miss...

that being said,

really pumped on this pick. we need more nasty in the trenches, and this kid can be exactly that

We love us some SEC defenders and for good reason.

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anyone else worry about HB around these types? The straight road is more difficult than the alternative. Does anyone else worry about peer influence causing a setback with HB?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else worry about HB around these types? The straight road is more difficult than the alternative. Does anyone else worry about peer influence causing a setback with HB?

No. Not me anyhow.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
I don't. Because while there is always the possibility of an addict relapsing I don't get that from him. When I hear HB talk I hear a guy that is DEEP in his recovery. That guy is as rock solid as it gets

This was sent from my cell pjone so please excise any typeos or other errors.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If this guy works out (and I think he will), our defensive line has completely transformed from last year. This fits the mold of our D perfectly - lots of great D lineman to rotate and brutalize offensive lines.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn