Cards contact FA CB Prince Amukamara

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo987
Cardinals have contacted free agent cornerback and local product Prince Amukamara.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo987
Cardinals have contacted free agent cornerback and local product Prince Amukamara.

How much we Can trust this source?
2 days a go he put 20 names and that one we signed so far was never mentioned by him

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How much we Can trust this source?
2 days a go he put 20 names and that one we signed so far was never mentioned by him

He's good. It's pretty clear he had a source from inside the organization while other local guys are just parroting what the national media is saying.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I guess that means he ain't coming here. Every person Gambo says we've contacted has signed elsewhere.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I guess that means he ain't coming here. Every person Gambo says we've contacted has signed elsewhere.

Saying the Cards are interested in a player doesn't mean they'll come here. He also reported JPP was their #1 target and JPP personally thanked them which is rare.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Both could be correct. Gambo said they contacted, not that they are interested. Teams contact players all the time to get a feel for the market and leverage that player's "number" to get the guy they really want.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Espin says the Cards contacted him.

sent from a fone

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Giants CB Prince Amukamara visiting Jacksonville Jaguars, per source.

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think I'm better off not posting any more tweets by Gambo. He seems well wired in with the Phoenix Suns but not so much with the Cards. I'll stick to Kent Somers. :)

Last edited:

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Gambo is a hack! He makes Chris Mortensen look reliable.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Will be a Card...on Wednesday:)

In all seriousness though, told 99.99% done.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
He really wants to come back home but is going to see if Jacksonville offers something stupid high like numbers have been. If it's anywhere close to what AZ is prepared to offer he will be coming back home.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Not again....

I'll gladly keep these things to myself if you'd like, or you could block me. Just passing along info from a friend that played with him in HS at Apollo and their texts back and forth.

Up to you guys. This one was already reported too, not like I was the first one to mention this, where I was the first to mention AP coming here out of any outlet, and then definitely led the hype train with AP til it crashed.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He really wants to come back home but is going to see if Jacksonville offers something stupid high like numbers have been. If it's anywhere close to what AZ is prepared to offer he will be coming back home.

so, he's a Jaguar.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'll gladly keep these things to myself if you'd like, or you could block me. Just passing along info from a friend that played with him in HS at Apollo and their texts back and forth.

Up to you guys. This one was already reported too, not like I was the first one to mention this, where I definitely led the hype train with AP til it crashed.

Sorry. I was being entirely sarcastic. I appreciated all the updates last go around and appreciate your insight now. Sometimes I forget sarcasm doesn't come across on the interwebs.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Sorry. I was being entirely sarcastic. I appreciated all the updates last go around and appreciate your insight now. Sometimes I forget sarcasm doesn't come across on the interwebs.

No worries at all man, I don't take it personally. I owned and will own the AP thing til the day I die proudly. Nothing that I ever posted wasn't from one of the people involved in making it happen.

This one is just a buddy who played with him in HS and I shot him a message as to what's going on, and he shot back a screenshot of the discussion with him.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No worries at all man, I don't take it personally. I owned and will own the AP thing til the day I die proudly. Nothing that I ever posted wasn't from one of the people involved in making it happen.

This one is just a buddy who played with him in HS and I shot him a message as to what's going on, and he shot back a screenshot of the discussion with him.

Very cool. I'd be happy to have him on the team. Defensive backfield of PP/Prince/Bethel is certainly athletic.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn