Ryan Williams pre-season stats

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
My thoughts? It's preseason,

But if he's healthy, he'll be a contributor on that offense. Despite the puke and vitriol thrown his way on this board, he's still a good player.

I'm pretty sure Ryan Williams is going to surprise you. JMHO

LOL. "Why do people still care about Ryan Williams?! Can't we all just agree that he was a bad pick from the beginning or forget about him altogether?"

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I heard Wendell Bryant bought a cheeseburger yesterday. Glad to see he's back at it after the cheeseburger he bought 2 weeks ago gave him food poisoning and left him out of commission.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I heard Wendell Bryant bought a cheeseburger yesterday. Glad to see he's back at it after the cheeseburger he bought 2 weeks ago gave him food poisoning and left him out of commission.

I just figured we needed updates of all our draft errors over the years.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why does this keep getting brought up?

Are we going to do this with Housler when he starts dropping catches for Cleveland?

I just saw it on twitter and thought I should share he is still injury riddled.

A cowboys fan friend of mine believe the line is so good that any RB will be eliing and he kept a straight face and said he looked great in camp and told me other teams wanted to sign him to active roster and he chose to stay with dallas instead. I found it laughable.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
LOL. "Why do people still care about Ryan Williams?! Can't we all just agree that he was a bad pick from the beginning or forget about him altogether?"

Because we all know you'll be bringing him up over and over again for nonsensical reasons to support a poorly-presented argument??

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Because we all know you'll be bringing him up over and over again for nonsensical reasons to support a poorly-presented argument??

I didn't bump this thread. :shrug: If his apologists could just be like, "Man, I was wrong about that scrub. He sucks," I think we could put the whole thing to bed.

I just don't get the dead-enders who refuse to come correct on this guy not being very good at football, AND THEN have the gall to pretend like they don't understand why the guy remains a topic of conversation.

Minter has barely been discussed this offseason after being incredibly controversial last year because everyone came to the same conclusion: Minter is garbage. I'm mystified that people can all agree that Minter--who's actually contributed in small ways--is garbage, but there are still people who think that Ryan Williams is going to be a star. Kerwynn Williams is more likely to become a star.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I just saw it on twitter and thought I should share he is still injury riddled.

A cowboys fan friend of mine believe the line is so good that any RB will be eliing and he kept a straight face and said he looked great in camp and told me other teams wanted to sign him to active roster and he chose to stay with dallas instead. I found it laughable.

That is actually true, though. He turned down offers from other teams and chose to stay on Dallas's practice squad instead.

Why? I dunno.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think this one is a special case, and even if all the apologists here were to agree (the probably already do) after all the crap that was spewed by Whiz and the official media and even the players, this one still holds a special place in the dark side of humor.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I didn't bump this thread. :shrug: If his apologists could just be like, "Man, I was wrong about that scrub. He sucks," I think we could put the whole thing to bed.

I just don't get the dead-enders who refuse to come correct on this guy not being very good at football, AND THEN have the gall to pretend like they don't understand why the guy remains a topic of conversation.

Minter has barely been discussed this offseason after being incredibly controversial last year because everyone came to the same conclusion: Minter is garbage. I'm mystified that people can all agree that Minter--who's actually contributed in small ways--is garbage, but there are still people who think that Ryan Williams is going to be a star. Kerwynn Williams is more likely to become a star.
I'm not yet convinced Minter is garbage.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do people still think RW will become a star? I thought that ship sailed long ago. The dude is obviously made of thin, imported glass.

That is actually true, though. He turned down offers from other teams and chose to stay on Dallas's practice squad instead.

Why? I dunno.

I dont know either. The smart ass in me figured its because he wants to collect checks looking decent in practice vs getting injured in a game and going out of the NFL.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'm not yet convinced Minter is garbage.

Garbage is overstating it. I'm not sure anyone thinks that Minter is going to become an impact player who compares to DeMeco Ryans or the other top ILB/MLBs who don't have a ton of pass responsibility.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So fragile, makes Beanie Wells look like Marcus Allen. Another gem of a pick by Rod Graves, Whisenpunt and company. I wonder how Keim felt about that pick at the time?

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
So fragile, makes Beanie Wells look like Marcus Allen. Another gem of a pick by Rod Graves, Whisenpunt and company. I wonder how Keim felt about that pick at the time?

Who knows. Let's not pretend like Keim hasn't drafted multiple guys who so far can't stay healthy either.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Keim loved Lil Soreness. He's exactly the kind of prospect Keim likes. Remember that Keim was the one who took Williams aside at his private workout and told him that he was available when the Cards picked in the second, they were going to take him.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim loved Lil Soreness. He's exactly the kind of prospect Keim likes. Remember that Keim was the one who took Williams aside at his private workout and told him that he was available when the Cards picked in the second, they were going to take him.

I dont blame him, the guy has skills he just couldnt stay healthy

machgman

Veteran
Reaction score

Since BA refused to activate or play Wiiliams after he declared himself healthy, Keim must have finally took the hint and cut a healthy Wiilams.

Now we know who won that difference of opinion between BA and Keim.

BTW, i still recall that video of rookie Wiiliams declaring before his first TC that he will end up being the best Card RB in the team's history. My, my, my.