Darnell Dockett trolls Raiders fans from the sideline

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Luv Dock... Just not this Dock... This is stupid, classless and tacky... As if the Cards have never been the worst team in the league?? Hell, we are the Cards and tho we're 5 & 1, we are very, very capable of missing the playoffs entirely... And it's not like he has even contributed... He should remain a coach and cheerleader in the sidelines, period...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Luv Dock... Just not this Dock... This is stupid, classless and tacky... As if the Cards have never been the worst team in the league?? Hell, we are the Cards and tho we're 5 & 1, we are very, very capable of missing the playoffs entirely... And it's not like he has even contributed... He should remain a coach and cheerleader in the sidelines, period...

Raiders fans were talking **** and throwing ice and coins at the players, screw em and their pathetic franchise.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

While I agree with you (sort of) this is just the part of Doc that makes him all Cardinal. He is our Dark Knight. He is the hero we deserve.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Raiders fans were talking **** and throwing ice and coins at the players, screw em and their pathetic franchise.

Never been a fan of lowering myself to the level of scum...

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
While I agree with you (sort of) this is just the part of Doc that makes him all Cardinal. He is our Dark Knight. He is the hero we deserve.

Heroes lead with their actions (positively)... DD has always been that guy who is on the brink of becoming an amazing leader/hero, but then falls from grace with his stupid actions...
Heroes don't lower themselves to scum level... They rise above it...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was epic. Dealing with those douchefans all game has to be an ordeal. Love his little sign.

Dock has so much swag and is a cardinal in his veins. Love him.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Never been a fan of lowering myself to the level of scum...

It's a sign. He didn't even use illustrations. Which, IMHO, would have been a nice touch.

And it's nowhere near lowering himself to the level of Raider fans. There is no comparison.

Edit: I took a second look. He did use illustrations! He put a smiley face on it. Perfect.

Last edited:

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Heroes lead with their actions (positively)... DD has always been that guy who is on the brink of becoming an amazing leader/hero, but then falls from grace with his stupid actions...
Heroes don't lower themselves to scum level... They rise above it...

I'm just thinking that these raiders fans were probably talking trash all game. 90 just got to have the last word. Plus if you look at the others in the picture there are a couple guys that look like they are cracking up.

I'm gonna stick with Doc being one of the all time best Cardinals.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
9-0 is one crazy funny dude.

I wouldn't be suprised seeing him get fined though for this.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Yeah, if Dock did this without any provocation I'd say it was a douche move, as it was, they were trash talking him all game. He was just giving it back.

It was back and forth all game so it appears it was all in good fun.

I think it's hilarious.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I'm just thinking that these raiders fans were probably talking trash all game. 90 just got to have the last word. Plus if you look at the others in the picture there are a couple guys that look like they are cracking up.

I'm gonna stick with Doc being one of the all time best Cardinals.

He is for sure one of the alltime great Cards! His play and presence on the field and in the locker room has always been epic...
But he knows as well as anybody how this game can turn in a nano second. During his tenure as a Cardinal, they have been sucky way more than good. Bottom line, it's juvenile, tacky and classless.
But yes - DD will always be one of my top 5 alltime favorite Cardinal.

Last edited:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Yeah, if Dock did this without any provocation I'd say it was a douche move, as it was, they were trash talking him all game. He was just giving it back.

It was back and forth all game so it appears it was all in good fun.

I think it's hilarious.

Having Rabbit Ears is never a good thing for a pro athlete...

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh god some of these posters need to lighten up. It was funny and harmless.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clearly he was just showing the crowd what number he usually wears and had the sign upside down.

:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard