Reaction score
Her latest offering.

First since the MTV Video Awards.

Glad she's toned it down a bit. :D

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, she did tone it down a bit despite the "nudity". I'd feel a lot better about her behavior if she were in control of the situation like Madonna was when she first hit the scene but Miley seems to be heading for a trainwreck (or maybe a twerking accident). Hope not, she's actually a fairly entertaining singer.

Steve

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Between the VMAs, the new video, her nude photo shoot for (Vogue?), and her nude ad for some charity thing, I think she is definitely trying to aggressively re-brand her image away from Hanna Montana once and for all.

It is clearly coordinated.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Webster's Dictionary definition of exploitation.... Of a wrecking ball and sledge hammer! :D

I actually feel sad for this girl. She is being led down a dangerous path. Sad to see. Hope she spins out of it before too much harm is caused...

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Hope she spins out of it before too much harm is caused...

She's spinning all the way to the bank, the only harm she may experience is a bad paper cut from all the cash she's generating. She's just giving us what we like.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's spinning all the way to the bank, the only harm she may experience is a bad paper cut from all the cash she's generating. She's just giving us what we like.

If she's really in control of her situation and all of this is just self-marketing, then fine but I'm not convinced. I'm more concerned about some of her comments than I am her penchant for nudity.

Steve

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you straight guys even consider her attractive in her latest get up?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not at all. When you try to hard to be sexy you usually come off exactly the opposite in my book. She is a girl that is looking more and more like a little boy. If her shirt wasn't so tight I would have guessed her name was Miles.

:barf:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah although I'd probably tie her up and make her eat a couple of cheeseburgers. Unless she's a vegetarian, then I'd force feed here a dozen Portabella Mushroom tacos (street style). I don't think she's beautiful by any means and I cringe every time that monster tongue takes the spotlight but she's reasonably attractive.

Steve

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

I see her as a young girl trying WAY too hard to be grown up. It's extremely unattractive... not appealing in the least!

There are other young girls who have gracefully stepped into adulthood whom I find way more attractive (Vanessa Hudgins, Selena Gomez). They also seem to have a significantly greater number of functional brain-cells than does poor Miley...

Last edited:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see her as a young girl trying WAY too hard to be grown up. It's extremely unattractive... not appealing in the least!

There are other young girls who have gracefully stepped into adulthood whom I find way more attractive (Vanessa Hudgins, Selena Gomez). They also seem to have a significant great number of functional brain-cells than does poor Miley...

I echo that. I don't see any attractive in her current state - trying too hard to be something she is not.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, musically talented.

You don't think she's talented? I'm surprised at her range and her delivery, she's a better singer than most of the big pop stars IMO. Not exactly my cup of tea but very little of what's popular is.

Steve

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
You don't think she's talented?

Not especially. Watching this video I don't find myself analyzing the fine details of her pitch or the inventive chord sequences in the bridge. And Hannah Montana was an icepick in the forehead.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
You don't think she's talented? I'm surprised at her range and her delivery, she's a better singer than most of the big pop stars IMO. Not exactly my cup of tea but very little of what's popular is.

Steve

Her voice bothers me... in a Shakira (crying lamb) sort of way... :D

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not especially. Watching this video I don't find myself analyzing the fine details of her pitch or the inventive chord sequences in the bridge. And Hannah Montana was an icepick in the forehead.

Agree to this but she's more than the Disney creation.

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Her voice bothers me... in a Shakira (crying lamb) sort of way... :D

Like her, don't like her, doesn't bother me a bit but her voice isn't always that same whiny thing you're talking about. I've been a huge fan of popular music for most of six decades now and IMO she's more talented than many of them that find stardom.

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having low standards makes life more fun.

I have low standards in a lot of areas but I don't really think of it that way when it comes to women. As far as appearance goes, I find the vast majority of them attractive. I just love the female form (and females in general) and I suspect you feel the same way.

Steve

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What's the old saying?... I have underwear older than her...
I'd be accused of child molestation if I said I found her attractive, but I do.

Love the hairstyle.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

She has a box head and very little curves.. And the hair cut makes her look manly.. Not my type at all.. In fact, I'm surprised gays guys aren't finding her attractive haha..