The 2012-2013 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, you must be mistaken.

I'm only celebrating NOT giving the Suns a draft pick. I enjoy effing your team.

I don't know if you been paying attention.. But I haven't once posted in the thread in the Suns forum about the draft pick.. If we get it, that would be so cool.. If not, then oh well, cuz Sarver and Co will just F it up anyways..

But..... I am having too much fun laughing at the Lakers this season and all the misery going on.. Makes it that much more entertaining that the Suns suck right now..

Good times..

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forget the 8th seed. 7th seed is much better. We match up well against the Spurs and just beat them recently without Kobe.

Go Lakers !!!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe Bryant to Mark Cuban: 'Amnesty THAT'
GAME ON!
Adi Joseph, USA TODAY Sports5:39p.m. EST February 24, 2013

Nothing fazes Kobe Bryant. Not Mark Cuban. Not national television. Certainly not Jae Crowder's defense or Darren Collison's speed.

After Cuban explained Sunday why he suggested the Lakers cut their star, Bryant provided a brilliant counterpoint in a 103-99 win against Cuban's Dallas Mavericks. He finished with 38 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists as the Lakers won their third in a row and improved to 8-3 in February.

"Amnesty THAT," Bryant tweeted after the game, referring to the amnesty clause that Cuban suggested would let the Lakers avoid paying his contract.

"I'm sure if (Cuban) wants to amnesty Dirk (Nowitzki), that's something we'll be willing to entertain," Bryant told news reporters after the game.
Has this been resolved yet?

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Has this been resolved yet?

If Kobe has a conscience, it can be resolved this off-season. ;)

If the Lakers make a series against the Spurs, I'm pretty sure Greta...errr...Jimmy boy is going to put pressure on Mitch to persuade Kobe to accept a deal. I would. Lakers look like a cohesive team without Kobe. Then again, I've always thought that. The guys look so loose out there without "hero ball".

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was half the player after the injury.

Had his third best season of his career the year after the injury. Was already 32 when it happened, so was already half the player he was when he was the highlight reel.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe says the most cornball **** on twitter.. Dude is straight comedy..

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had his third best season of his career the year after the injury. Was already 32 when it happened, so was already half the player he was when he was the highlight reel.

Don't try to confuse me with algebra.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's not fun watching a Kobe-less Lakers team lose... but it is fun watching DA dig his own grave. seriously, dude's got the thinnest skin of any coach I've ever seen. love him getting snippy with Kobe for tweeting and love Kobe tweeting to draw attention to himself because he's not there.

but i need the Lakers to win at least two games this series because i've got tickets to the Stones at Staples on May 2nd that i can't go to but if it goes 6, that date gets move to the 3rd and I can go to that. Go Lakers (for two games!)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y - 3*8=X * mamba #tweet.

Solve for who cares.

:)

I don't care. I am a diehard Lakers fan that cannot wait for the post-Kobe era.

Give me Showtime any day over any of Kobe's championship teams.

I'd love to see the rest of the team advance without him.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care. I am a diehard Lakers fan that cannot wait for the post-Kobe era.

Give me Showtime any day over any of Kobe's championship teams.

I'd love to see the rest of the team advance without him.

WHA???

I never would have known!!!?!?!!?

Oh wait.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I know is I had to wait in line behind you and had to leave when you took your third turn in a row.

:shrug:

I am not completely sure what this means exactly.. I think I have a general idea.. I know it's not flattering though.. Haha

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Popovich owns D'Antoni. Just that simple.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard