The 2012-2013 Los Angeles Lakers thread

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ya that's about right.. Can't even tank a season correctly.. :bang:
Yup, the youth and re-energized J.O. is messing with things. I'd be more optimistic if we could compete for the 8th spot but we still suck town. Tragic is over-rated.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe goes for 40+ 12 assists and 6+ rebounds in back to back games.

42, 7 and 12 on 67% shooting (nobody has ever done that before)
41, 6 and 12 on 50% shooting (nobody has ever done back to back games like that before)

Legend.........ary.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They started to click a while ago, now they having fun and getting confidence. Sucks balls cuz all it means is the Suns will get a shittier draft pick, Fakers aint trophy worthy by a long shot. Kobe can still make bronbron his bizzle though, he was making his mean gopher face again the other night after raining threes on that weak ass team. I can't even imagine what bron bron's killer animal face would be, maybe a tellytubby gone rouge?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe can still make bronbron his bizzle though

:biglaugh:

When was the last time that happened? Kobe is too busy talking about some fake mamba blood he thinks everyone cares about..

BTW I don't think I got to the chapter in the Kobe System that covers pouting.. Must have just not gotten to it yet..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All star game two years in a row.

It's about the only time they guard each other.

Really? An All Star game? This is the argument your going to make? Well, I guess it's the only argument you got..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually taken the time to read Kobe's twitter account? He is one weird dude.. And he has no problem retweeting the use of drugs (coccaine, extasy) to all his 1.6 million followers.. Good stuff :heu:

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? An All Star game? This is the argument your going to make? Well, I guess it's the only argument you got..

Well, you asked. He's sonned your boy two years running in that game. Kind of funny, really. Lil Bronze really shrivels the nuts in that meaningless game when he sees Kobe coming at him. Like, ice cold water balls there.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually taken the time to read Kobe's twitter account? He is one weird dude.. And he has no problem retweeting the use of drugs (coccaine, extasy) to all his 1.6 million followers.. Good stuff :heu:

Yes, his twitter account is nice.

And it took me bit to catch what you were saying about the retweet, but the original person summed it up perfectly when some other yokel was blathering about drug references:

Caitlin
‏@hollercaitlin

@womenbehindthem its a song. Bye.

@gee relax.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, his twitter account is nice.

And it took me bit to catch what you were saying about the retweet, but the original person summed it up perfectly when some other yokel was blathering about drug references:

Caitlin
‏@hollercaitlin

@womenbehindthem its a song. Bye.

@gee relax.

It's not a song.. Its a line in many songs that is advocating drugs..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, you asked. He's sonned your boy two years running in that game. Kind of funny, really. Lil Bronze really shrivels the nuts in that meaningless game when he sees Kobe coming at him. Like, ice cold water balls there.

fortunately for Bron, his nuts didn't shrivel at all when he played him in games that really counted this year, completely taking over at the end of both games and running Kobe's ass ragged... like he usually does in games that have counted over the last five seasons.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A beat down from the Suns.. That was awesome..

Sent from my Galaxy S2 the iPhone killer

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Philadelphia 76ers center Andrew Bynum to have season-ending surgery on both knees

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--a...n-ending-surgery-on-both-knees-000052759.html

Wow - double knee surgery tomorrow. He likely will never play a game for Philly. Sad for him, but glad we didn't hang on and hope he could stay healthy in the future. 25 and he could be out of the league soon.

for every Laker fan who says the NBA has a conspiracy against them for nixing the Chris Paul trade, I give thee Dwight Howard for a player who will probably never play basketball again.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHA.. Kobe and his little medication induced rant.. Whiney lil bitch.. I could actually hear the tears coming down his face while reading that mess.. MJ never torn an ACL..

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHA.. Kobe and his little medication induced rant.. Whiney lil bitch.. I could actually hear the tears coming down his face while reading that mess.. MJ never torn an ACL..

Kobe's injury was to his Achilles tendon not his ACL, but thanks for playing. Why bring up MJ? He broke his foot and missed 64 games his second NBA season. Not always a picture of health either. Who cares?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe's injury was to his Achilles tendon not his ACL, but thanks for playing. Why bring up MJ? He broke his foot and missed 64 games his second NBA season. Not always a picture of health either. Who cares?

Does it really matter? MJ never cried like a bitch. Wondering why it happened to him.. Crying..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is straight comedy, bitchness

Kobe said:
"This is such BS! All the training and sacrifice just flew out the window with one step that I've done millions of times! The frustration is unbearable. The anger is rage. Why the hell did this happen ?!? Makes no damn sense. Now I'm supposed to come back from this and be the same player Or better at 35?!? How in the world am I supposed to do that??

I have NO CLUE. Do I have the consistent will to overcome this thing? Maybe I should break out the rocking chair and reminisce on the career that was. Maybe this is how my book ends. Maybe Father Time has defeated me...Then again maybe not! It's 3:30am, my foot feels like dead weight, my head is spinning from the pain meds and I'm wide awake. Forgive my Venting but what's the purpose of social media if I won't bring it to you Real No Image?? Feels good to vent, let it out. To feel as if THIS is the WORST thing EVER! Because After ALL the venting, a real perspective sets in. There are far greater issues/challenges in the world then a torn achilles. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever.

One day, the beginning of a new career journey will commence. Today is NOT that day.

"If you see me in a fight with a bear, prey for the bear". Ive always loved that quote. Thats "mamba mentality" we don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer.

I know it's a long post but I'm Facebook Venting LOL. Maybe now I can actually get some sleep and be excited for surgery tomorrow. First step of a new challenge.

Guess I will be Coach Vino the rest of this season. I have faith in my teammates. They will come thru.

Thank you for all your prayers and support. Much Love Always.

Mamba Out"

Then he ends it with Mamba out.. LMFAO.. Corniest **** I have ever seen..

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is straight comedy, bitchness

Then he ends it with Mamba out.. LMFAO.. Corniest **** I have ever seen..

Are you sad that he's more interesting on his worst day than you are on your best?

you could always go whine with gohard about this problem.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson