Text/rumor Matt Moore

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did text my friend and asked him if he was serious last night (I mentioned I am looking like a dork online right now :D). He said "yes, maybe it's being worked out"

I found a Phin Forum that is tossing this rumor around too, we know where it started though. :)

http://www.thephins.com/forums/showthread.php?72815-*Rumor*-Matt-Moore-to-Arizona

Lmfao

Went from "you got Matt Moore" last night to "maybe it's being worked out" today.

Just wanna give up the avatar now bro?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lmfao

Went from "you got Matt Moore" last night to "maybe it's being worked out" today.

Just wanna give up the avatar now bro?
:biglaugh: Nah man, I got till the end of tomorrow. I'm still very confident. The maybe was reffering to why it hasn't been announced yet.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:biglaugh: Nah man, I got till the end of tomorrow. I'm still very confident. The maybe was reffering to why it hasn't been announced yet.

Cards tend to announce things in the late afternoon. Larry's re-signing. Kurt's re-signing. Kurt's retirement.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
life spent reading 7 pages of thread I will never get back.

Give us the name of whoever forced you to sit there and read this and we'll track him down and beat him to a pulp.

Seriously, have you considered changing your setup? If you go into the User CP and edit options, you can set the number of posts per page to 40. It's a lot easier to read threads that are longer than you'd like if you don't have to waste time paging.

Steve

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did text my friend and asked him if he was serious last night (I mentioned I am looking like a dork online right now :D). He said "yes, maybe it's being worked out"...
You're sure he was referring to an NFL transaction and not your Fantasy League team, right?

If you're wrong, this thread could become the centerpiece of a Sociology 101 class on the Birth (& Death) of a Rumor.

But what's really strange is that - in terms of NFL logic and the Cardinal MO - this deal has the feel and aroma of the real thing. (It just does)

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So thats a no.

Area 51 didnt stay secret for this long.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dessertdog got a text from Rod Graves:

He will have more info on this in two weeks.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not looking to good on this one. I don't know what prompted the text and all that, I'll bust his chops about it in person later. But I deserve all the good ribbing in here, thought I was breaking news and it looks like I was just breaking wind. :D If the mods want to move this to the FAIL! section, I'll understand.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not looking to good on this one. I don't know what prompted the text and all that, I'll bust his chops about it in person later. But I deserve all the good ribbing in here, thought I was breaking news and it looks like I was just breaking wind. :D If the mods want to move this to the FAIL! section, I'll understand.
Good job by you running with this. Stay gold. Stay gold.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nothing to worry about. You qualified your comments and there's no harm in passing this stuff along. I think most of us here appreciate the effort and you still have a little time to save your avatar.

Steve

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard that Matt is coming to AZ, but the hold up with that they are petitioning the league to let him wear #85 since they will have some Rob Moore jerseys left and the number will be available since Early is being shipped out. Give it time since it could take while with Roger dealing with the bounty gate stuff.

:D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine just texted me that the trade was going down until the Cards heard about this pic of Moore:

You must be registered for see images attach

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine just texted me that the trade was going down until the Cards heard about this pic of Moore:

Now I'm really looking forward to the trade. Wait, which one is Matt.

Steve

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score

That's YOU with the babes, Mulli!

As they say, "C'MON MANG!"

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I'm really looking forward to the trade. Wait, which one is Matt.

Steve

I am confused now, are we talking about Matt Leinart or Matt Moore? I see hot tubs and a QB named Matt and all I can think is THESMEL is already composing his 'Feed the Bean, Fire Whiz manifesto of nonsense'.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am confused now, are we talking about Matt Leinart or Matt Moore? I see hot tubs and a QB named Matt and all I can think is THESMEL is already composing his 'Feed the Bean, Fire Whiz manifesto of nonsense"
Oh no, I summoned the Smel!

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Now I am convinced!

Let's bring in Phat Matt!

I am totally in!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members