Breakdown of Warner's day

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals at 15:00
1-10-ARZ 20 (15:00) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete short left to S.Spach.
Pass was a bit high but Spach did not seem ready for the ball. It almost hit his helmet so it seemed pretty catchable.
2-10-ARZ 20 (14:57) T.Hightower up the middle to ARZ 24 for 4 yards (M.Lewis).
3-6-ARZ 24 (14:18) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete short right to L.Long (S.Spencer).
This pass was to Long’s back shoulder as the CB had inside position. It was tipped away but accurate IMO.
PENALTY on SF-J.Smith, Defensive Holding, 5 yards, enforced at ARZ 24 - No Play. X1
1-10-ARZ 29 (14:13) K.Warner pass incomplete short right to A.Becht (I.Sopoaga).
Tipped at the LOS. Don’t know if it was accurate or not.
2-10-ARZ 29 (14:09) T.Hightower left end to ARZ 31 for 2 yards (D.Goldson, M.Lewis).
3-8-ARZ 31 (13:23) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short left to T.Hightower to ARZ 35 for 4 yards (P.Willis).
4-4-ARZ 35 (12:47) B.Graham punts 52 yards to SF 13, Center-M.Leach. A.Rossum to SF 26 for 13 yards (J.Wright).

Arizona Cardinals at 10:25
1-10-ARZ 29 (10:25) T.Hightower up the middle to ARZ 30 for 1 yard (M.Lawson).
2-9-ARZ 30 (9:43) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short left to L.Fitzgerald to SF 49 for 21 yards (D.Goldson).
PENALTY on ARZ-L.Fitzgerald, Offensive Pass Interference, 10 yards, enforced at ARZ 30 - No Play.
This was a bad call. Clements tripped over his own feet.
2-19-ARZ 20 (9:13) PENALTY on ARZ-M.Gandy, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at ARZ 20 - No Play.
2-24-ARZ 15 (8:54) T.Hightower up the middle to ARZ 21 for 6 yards (R.McDonald).
3-18-ARZ 21 (8:14) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass deep right intended for J.Urban INTERCEPTED by P.Willis at ARZ 40. P.Willis to ARZ 36 for 4yards (T.Hightower).
Bad pass by Warner. Seemed to go to Urban late and Willis cut in front of him to pick it.

Arizona Cardinals at 5:34, (1st play from scrimmage 5:29)
1-10-ARZ 8 (5:29) T.Hightower right end to ARZ 9 for 1 yard (N.Clements).
2-9-ARZ 9 (4:47) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete short right to L.Fitzgerald [J.Smith].
Dropped by Fitz.
3-9-ARZ 9 (4:35) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short left to T.Hightower to ARZ 14 for 5 yards (P.Willis, S.Spencer).
4-4-ARZ 14 (3:56) B.Graham punts 45 yards to SF 41, Center-M.Leach. A.Rossum to SF 37 for -4 yards. Lateral to N.Clements pushed ob at
ARZ 44 for 19 yards (M.Ware).
PENALTY on SF, Defensive 12 On-field, 5 yards, enforced at ARZ 14 - No Play.
San Francisco challenged the too many players on field ruling, and the play was REVERSED.
B.Graham punts 45 yards to SF 41, Center-M.Leach. A.Rossum to SF 37 for -4 yards. Lateral to N.Clements pushed ob at SF 44 for
7 yards (M.Ware).

Arizona Cardinals at 1:22, (1st play from scrimmage 1:17)
1-10-ARZ 22 (1:17) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass deep left to J.Urban to SF 38 for 40 yards (N.Clements). P2
Timeout #1 by ARZ at 00:38.
1-10-SF 38 :)38) PENALTY on ARZ-A.Becht, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at SF 38 - No Play.
1-15-SF 43 :)38) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short left to T.Hightower to SF 28 for 15 yards (N.Clements). P3
1-10-SF 28 :)08) K.Warner left end to SF 33 for -5 yards (P.Haralson).
2-15-SF 33 (15:00) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to T.Hightower to SF 26 for 7 yards (P.Willis) [P.Haralson].
3-8-SF 26 (14:13) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete short left to A.Boldin (D.Bly).
This pass was thrown inside and Boldin went outside. Was so far off I think it was miscommunication.
4-8-SF 26 (14:08) N.Rackers 44 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-M.Leach, Holder-B.Graham.

Arizona Cardinals at 10:24
1-10-ARZ 11 (10:24) C.Wells right tackle to ARZ 11 for no gain (K.Balmer).
2-10-ARZ 11 (9:39) (Shotgun) K.Warner sacked at ARZ 5 for -6 yards (P.Haralson).
Protection was good on this play. Looked like a coverage sack but Warner had time to get rid of it.
Timeout #2 by ARZ at 09:00.
3-16-ARZ 5 (9:00) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short middle to T.Hightower to ARZ 14 for 9 yards (P.Willis, M.Lawson) [P.Haralson].
4-7-ARZ 14 (8:31) B.Graham punts 56 yards to SF 30, Center-M.Leach. A.Rossum to SF 37 for 7 yards

Arizona Cardinals at 7:00
1-10-ARZ 23 (7:00) T.Hightower up the middle to ARZ 26 for 3 yards (A.Franklin).
2-7-ARZ 26 (6:23) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short left to A.Boldin to ARZ 31 for 5 yards (D.Goldson).
3-2-ARZ 31 (5:41) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete short right to L.Long (T.Brown).
Dropped by Long.
4-2-ARZ 31 (5:36) (Punt formation) PENALTY on ARZ-A.Highsmith, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at ARZ 31 - No Play.
4-7-ARZ 26 (5:36) B.Graham punts 56 yards to SF 18, Center-M.Leach. A.Rossum to SF 32 for 14 yards (L.Stephens-Howling).

Arizona Cardinals at 2:23
1-10-ARZ 20 (2:23) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass deep right intended for A.Boldin INTERCEPTED by N.Clements [M.Lawson] at ARZ 42. N.Clements to ARZ 34 for 8 yards (L.Fitzgerald).
Quick pressure with 4 man rush. Warner steps up to avoid pressure and is hit as he’s throwing the ball which floats to an interception.

Arizona Cardinals at 1:15
1-10-ARZ 40 (1:15) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to T.Hightower to SF 46 for 14 yards (P.Willis, N.Clements). P4
1-10-SF 46 :)48) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short left to T.Hightower ran ob at SF 33 for 13 yards (S.Spencer). P5
1-10-SF 33 :)41) (Shotgun) K.Warner sacked at SF 38 for -5 yards (R.McDonald).
Quick pressure with 5 man rush. Warner steps up to avoid outside pressure and is hit by rusher who is free in the middle.
Timeout #3 by ARZ at 00:34.
2-15-SF 38 :)34) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to J.Urban pushed ob at SF 32 for 6 yards (T.Brown).
3-9-SF 32 :)29) K.Warner pass short left to L.Fitzgerald to SF 22 for 10 yards (D.Bly) [P.Haralson]. P6
1-10-SF 22 :)11) K.Warner spiked the ball to stop the clock.
2-10-SF 22 :)11) (Field Goal formation) PENALTY on SF, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 11 yards, enforced at SF 22 - No Play. X7
1-10-SF 11 :)11) K.Warner pass incomplete short right to L.Fitzgerald (N.Clements).
This looked like a good pass to me. It was a fade and Fitz was in position to catch it but Clements hit him before the ball got there preventing Fitz to elevate like he normally does.
2-10-SF 11 :)05) N.Rackers 29 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-M.Leach, Holder-B.Graham.
SF 13 ARZ 6, 8 plays, 49 yards, 1 penalty, 1:15 drive, 15:00

Arizona Cardinals at 8:21
1-10-ARZ 31 (8:21) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to L.Fitzgerald to ARZ 49 for 18 yards (M.Lewis). P9
1-10-ARZ 49 (7:54) (Shotgun) C.Wells right tackle to SF 36 for 15 yards (M.Roman). R10
1-10-SF 36 (7:09) C.Wells right tackle to SF 28 for 8 yards (I.Sopoaga).
2-2-SF 28 (6:29) K.Warner scrambles up the middle to SF 27 for 1 yard.
Protection was good, looked like a coverage sack. Warner didn’t take a negative play but probably could have gotten rid of it.
3-1-SF 27 (5:46) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to T.Hightower to SF 4 for 23 yards (P.Willis). P11
Timeout #1 by ARZ at 05:00.
1-4-SF 4 (5:00) (Shotgun) C.Wells left end to SF 5 for -1 yards (D.Bly, P.Willis).
2-5-SF 5 (4:18) K.Warner pass short right to L.Fitzgerald for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN. P12
N.Rackers extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Leach, Holder-B.Graham.

Arizona Cardinals at 3:12
1-10-ARZ 39 (3:12) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short middle to J.Urban to ARZ 49 for 10 yards (D.Bly, P.Willis). P13
1-10-ARZ 49 (2:36) K.Warner pass short right to A.Boldin to SF 37 for 14 yards (D.Goldson). P14
1-10-SF 37 (1:57) C.Wells left tackle to SF 31 for 6 yards (M.Harris).
Timeout #1 by SF at 01:32.
2-4-SF 31 (1:32) (Shotgun) PENALTY on ARZ-K.Warner, Delay of Game, 5 yards, enforced at SF 31 - No Play.
Not sure about this one. It was a delay but the Card’s sure seemed to think the playclock wasn’t reset.
2-9-SF 36 (1:32) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to T.Hightower pushed ob at SF 31 for 5 yards (M.Lewis).
3-4-SF 31 (1:32) PENALTY on SF-P.Haralson, Defensive Offside, 5 yards, enforced at SF 31 - No Play. X15
1-10-SF 26 :)49) C.Wells right tackle to SF 23 for 3 yards (P.Willis).
2-7-SF 23 :)10) C.Wells up the middle to SF 25 for -2 yards (A.Franklin).
3-9-SF 25 (15:00) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete short left to T.Hightower.
There was real quick pressure on this play and it looked like Warner had to get rid of it before Hightower was ready but it was thrown out of his reach.
4-9-SF 25 (14:57) N.Rackers 43 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-M.Leach, Holder-B.Graham.

Arizona Cardinals at 7:26, (1st play from scrimmage 7:21)
1-10-ARZ 16 (7:21) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to L.Fitzgerald to ARZ 23 for 7 yards (T.Brown).
2-3-ARZ 23 (6:53) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short middle to L.Fitzgerald pushed ob at ARZ 29 for 6 yards (S.Spencer). P16
1-10-ARZ 29 (6:28) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete short left to L.Fitzgerald (D.Bly).
Dropped by Fitz.
2-10-ARZ 29 (6:23) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short left to J.Urban to ARZ 34 for 5 yards (M.Roman).
3-5-ARZ 34 (5:46) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete short left to L.Fitzgerald.
Don’t know if Warner expected Fitz to break more inside but his pass was way too far inside for Fitz to get to it on an in pattern.
4-5-ARZ 34 (5:42) B.Graham punts 64 yards to SF 2, Center-M.Leach, downed by ARZ-L.Stephens-Howling.

Arizona Cardinals at 3:11
1-10-SF 38 (3:11) PENALTY on ARZ-S.Spach, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at SF 38 - No Play.
1-15-SF 43 (3:11) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete short left to J.Urban.
Dropped by Urban.
PENALTY on ARZ-M.Gandy, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at SF 43 - No Play.
1-25-ARZ 47 (3:06) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short right to T.Hightower to SF 46 for 7 yards (S.Spencer).
2-18-SF 46 (2:34) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short middle to J.Urban to SF 33 for 13 yards (S.Spencer).
3-5-SF 33 (2:01) K.Warner pass incomplete deep right to J.Urban.
Quick pressure from 4 man front, Warner let it go early and threw it short.

Arizona Cardinals at 0:43
1-10-ARZ 12 :)43) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass short left to T.Hightower to ARZ 21 for 9 yards (P.Willis).
2-1-ARZ 21 :)23) (No Huddle) K.Warner spiked the ball to stop the clock.
3-1-ARZ 21 :)23) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass deep left to L.Fitzgerald to ARZ 46 for 25 yards (P.Willis). P17
1-10-ARZ 46 :)08) (No Huddle) K.Warner spiked the ball to stop the clock.
[FONT="]2-10-ARZ 46 :)08) (Shotgun) K.Warner sacked at ARZ 33 for -13 yards (J.Smith). FUMBLES (J.Smith), ball out of bounds at ARZ [/FONT]

Okay, it's no surprise that Warner is receiving his share of the criticism after yesterday's performance but I wanted to go back and re-watch the game with the emotion removed.

The above gamelog is for the Cardinals offensive drives. Most of it is self-explanatory but I did want to add context to some of the facts which I've highlighted in red.

With so many elements not going the Cardinals way yesterday I want to note how poor the starting field position was on a consistent basis. 80+ yard drives when the offense isn't clicking makes for a long day.

Also, there were, once again, a handful of bad calls by the officials. The pass interference against Fitz. The holding on Gandy. There are always bad calls I just thought I'd point out the one's they got wrong.

But, like so many other threads, this one is about Warner. Many are concerned about his overall play and there were many examples of poor play by him in the game. I have commented on those particular plays above but wanted to perhaps give some hope to those so worried about his play.

Now, I'm not ignoring the overall numbers but Warner did rebound pretty well and play over a half of pretty good football. After the interception intended for Boldin, Warner seemed to play a lot better than I remember thinking he played while watching the game. During the last minutes of the 2nd quarter and all of the 2nd half, Warner completed:

17/25 68% 190 yards 1TD 0INT 103.8 rating.

And that was with 3 spikes and a dropped pass.

I certainly didn't think he was that efficient in the 2nd half but it does give me a certain amount of optimism about him and the offense that I definitely wasn't feeling after the game. I don't think everything's peachy but if Breaston can come back, Boldin can get healthy and Wells gets a few more carries...each one of those little things may get the offense back to where we're all used to seeing it.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
It will definitly take a team effort to get this offense back on track. We had a very good defensive showing and hope that carries thru this season. We will win our share of games. I think alot of problems on offense were that they did not have the right personel packages to do the things Whis wanted to. However the Oline has to be worked over big time and some of the quick pass plays put back in the gameplan. Well done Mokler, this shows Kurt still has it and needs his playmakers making plays. The rest is all noise but you have to get W's to drown it out in this league.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say your view of the accuracy of Kurt's throws on many of those plays isn't very objective.

OP
OP
moklerman

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I would say your view of the accuracy of Kurt's throws on many of those plays isn't very objective.
Many? Which one's don't you agree with?

I credited Kurt with at least 6 bad throws and 2 sacks he shouldn't have taken. Doesn't seem too far off to me. When you throw in 5 drops, 3 spikes and a tipped ball I think I accounted for everything.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And what I mean by this isn't a slam at you. You want Kurt to succeed so you will naturally see things better than they were. Others want him to fail so they will see things worse than they were.

At least half of those descriptions of catchable balls I would disagree with. The 2 INTs were inexcusable though.

OP
OP
moklerman

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
And what I mean by this isn't a slam at you. You want Kurt to succeed so you will naturally see things better than they were. Others want him to fail so they will see things worse than they were.

At least half of those descriptions of catchable balls I would disagree with. The 2 INTs were inexcusable though.
I only listed 3 that I thought were catchable. The first pass to Spach, the tipped ball to Long and the fade to Fitz.

EDIT: not "catchable" but not bad throws either.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many? Which one's don't you agree with?

I credited Kurt with at least 6 bad throws and 2 sacks he shouldn't have taken. Doesn't seem too far off to me. When you throw in 5 drops, 3 spikes and a tipped ball I think I accounted for everything.

The first toss to Spach was so high it was uncatchable. Maybe Warner is used to throwing it up to Fitz but Spach doesn't have the verticle to catch that. Hit him in the numbers instead of high.

The pass to Long after that was placed where the DB could make a play on it, which means it is a bad throw on a short route.

The pass to Fitz in the end zone was too high.

Excusing the Delay of Game which is inexcusable.

One of the drops on Fitz was a bad throw.

That is just off of the top of my head.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I agree with Chris, this sounds like a list of excuses to protect your boy. I guess Fitzgerald should try harder on those balls thrown into the ground or Boldin should have had a rocket pack on his back to get the balls that were airmailed.

By all means, those were not Warner's fault. :sarcasm:

OP
OP
moklerman

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Whatever, you guys. I only pointed to a whopping 3 passes that I only claimed weren't "bad" passes.

The ball to Spach was right at his helmet and certainly catchable. It was a bit high but he just didn't get his hands up. I agree that if it had been in his bread basket it would have been ideal but it wasn't an impossible situation.

The ball to Long was to his outside shoulder and away from the DB who happened to make a good play on the ball. Sometimes defenders stick their hand in their and tip it away. I don't agree that if that happens it automatically means the pass was badly thrown.

The fade to Fitz was right where it was supposed to be. Clements couldn't make a play on the ball and Fitz usually catches that one. Like I said, Clements ran into Fitz before the ball got there and he wasn't able to jump. There's nothing to make an excuse for Warner on because it was meant to be a jump ball to Fitz in the corner.

Talk about not giving an inch. Warner threw 18 incompletions and you guys are acting like I'm trying to say none of them were his fault. Heck, the one to Long was a penalty on the defense so it didn't even show up on the stat sheet. 2 whole plays.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with Chris. I'd disagree with a few of those red ones. But, he's not completely out there on this analysis.

Let's put it this way. It's more fact-based than people saying "we would've won had Leinart started." At the end of the day, both teams had the same amount of points off turnovers - three. The interceptions were both awful, but they didn't break our backs.

OP
OP
moklerman

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Excusing the Delay of Game which is inexcusable.
I didn't excuse it. I said it looked like they thought the play clock wasn't reset after the timeout. There's no way for me to check to see if it was or wasn't so I said I wasn't sure if the Card's were at fault of if they got a short clock.
One of the drops on Fitz was a bad throw.
You'd have to be more specific. The two I mentioned were clear drops. There was another play where the ball was thrown behind him and he tried to make a play on it but I counted that as a bad pass by Warner.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with Chris. I'd disagree with a few of those red ones. But, he's not completely out there on this analysis.

Let's put it this way. It's more fact-based than people saying "we would've won had Leinart started." At the end of the day, both teams had the same amount of points off turnovers - three. The interceptions were both awful, but they didn't break our backs.

This.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now, there's no way I could ever even broach THAT discussion. :) Can you imagine the backlash if I posted anything that could be interpreted as Warner's interceptions weren't directly tied to the outcome of the game?

They were tied to the game but giving up a football field of penalties probably played more of a factor than anything.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
His hip is NOT 100% I don't care if he says there's no pain, he hobbles and can barely move, it looked like he needed a walker to get out of the pocket. He either needs to get healthy quickly or move over, he's hurting the team

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
They were tied to the game but giving up a football field of penalties probably played more of a factor than anything.

And yes, the penalties were just as big a facter as anything. Plain rediculious and pathetic

OP
OP
moklerman

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
It's the trap of being a football fan. We always look for "a reason" when it's usually because of various "reasons". I know Whis was pissed about the penalties but there was so much responsibility to go around that looking at any one area is an incomplete study.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This may be a non emotional analysis, but you seemed to come up with excuses as to why he played as poorly as he did. Here's how I see it
1) He is still injured and not 100% , in which case he should sit immediately and wait to get better because it's obvious his poor play is hurting this team.
2) He regressed to his 2005 and 2006 form, in which case he should be given until the bye week to get his game on track, if not he should sit for good and become the NF's most expensive back-up.

He signed a $25 mil contract this offseason. He used our rivals as leverage, which means there was no space to take care of other players. I want results, not excuses and poor play.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
An almost 40 year old QB who's relatively unique in his play is a big gamble to sink 25 million dollars into.

It was a dumb move, that a lot of quality GM's would not have made, it was silly then and it's bearing stupid fruit right now.

I said it at the time and was blasted for it so you bet I'm going to hound the guy to perform, we need our 25 million worth, and so far he's not shown up for that.

Warner needs to win now or be gone, 25 million reasons why.

We should be at this point evaluating Matt and deciding if he's the one or if we need to draft another QB or find one, stunting our development to ride Warner for another improbable run is just stupid.

Warner IMO stunts the growth of the team, we need to focus on balancing out our team, Warner dosen't balance anything out and for all the glory he got last season, last season is last season, we aren't going to get back there doing what we did last season, we're not going to sneak through the system again, we need to build a more blanced team to win it all, JMO.

Last edited:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The 9ers executed the perfect defensive scheme to stop Warner (really, any QB...).

Rush 4, drop 7 and get pressure with the rushing 4.... Warner is THE MASTER when the defensive is playing aggressively and bringing more than 4. But, our O-line was so putrid that the 9ers didn't need to bring anymore than their front 4, and then flood the passing lanes...
With Q less than 100% and Breaston out, our passing game never had a chance... :bang:

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Warner without healthy weapons and under pressure will make bad throws. He made a couple but he did not cost this team the game. He was not put in a position by the coaches to get into a good rythem. With all the penalties taken we simply sputtered on offense. I am thinking maybe Whis did not have the confindence in the offense with so many hobbled big dogs. He tried to be conservative and it cost us the game.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
The 9ers executed the perfect defensive scheme to stop Warner (really, any QB...).

Rush 4, drop 7 and get pressure with the rushing 4.... Warner is THE MASTER when the defensive is playing aggressively and bringing more than 4. But, our O-line was so putrid that the 9ers didn't need to bring anymore than their front 4, and then flood the passing lanes...
With Q less than 100% and Breaston out, our passing game never had a chance... :bang:

That's going to be this years MO, teams have all offseason to think of ways to stop us.

People will realize Warner is not going to ever match last season, he's not got a balanced enough game to survive the blueprint the 9ers just threw out there.

Sure some teams even though they try will fail at it but not the good teams, we won't win jack until we become a balanced team and Warner isn't about balance and never has been and never will be.

JMO.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Warner without healthy weapons and under pressure will make bad throws. He made a couple but he did not cost this team the game. He was not put in a position by the coaches to get into a good rythem. With all the penalties taken we simply sputtered on offense. I am thinking maybe Whis did not have the confindence in the offense with so many hobbled big dogs. He tried to be conservative and it cost us the game.

We lost to the 49ers, they just showed Jacksonville how to play us, they will play us the same way.

Everyone will play us the same way and most of those teams have an offense much better than the 49ers.

Not all of them have the same defensive skill but on balance we're going to face an uphill battle to pass the ball this year, they're going to force us to run, BW is our counter to that but he'll do better not running out of the shotgun, ooooops Warner dosen't do anything but the shotgun.

It'll eventually become clear to most.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort