LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
How good was that! 76 yard TD run!!!

34 to 17 DEVILS!!!

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That Torain injury didn't turn out as bad as I had expected. Hopefully it isn't serious.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
You have to ask yourself how ASU had blown 3 timeouts already, how Erickson had not been giving Rudy time management instructions, and why Rudy had such a brain fart as a junior QB.

Irritating.

Feel free to comment on how we're kicking the living hell out of them.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It is awesome watching this game on tv in new york! Go A-State!!! But why does this moron panto popadopolsops or what ever his name is keep calling them A-state? he's called like 4 of their games this year. We are called ASU!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Yeah the A State things bothers me too...PoppaDumbass is a terrible broadcaster.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
asu up 34-17 end of the third qtr looking pretty good cool that cal lost today :)

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It is awesome watching this game on tv in new york! Go A-State!!! But why does this moron panto popadopolsops or what ever his name is keep calling them A-state? he's called like 4 of their games this year. We are called ASU!

He made some obsecure Clash referrence earlier that made me just go "what :shrug:".

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how can anyone not like Petros? He's hilariously weird and random. He's my favorite radio host out here in LA.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
how can anyone not like Petros? He's hilariously weird and random. He's my favorite radio host out here in LA.

The Clash referrence was pretty weird and random.
I wish I could remember exactly what he said.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Clash referrence was pretty weird and random.
I wish I could remember exactly what he said.

wasn't he talking about some song "rudy never quits" or dies or something like that?

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
okay, THAT'S funny. my post originally said it's like listening to a tolerable Ron Wolfley.

haha that might be true. I am tolerating this guy. Wolfley on the other hand is one of the most obnoxious people I've ever listened to.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Awesome half!!!!! They get a week off to rest and then get Cal...so what can we expect #9 or #10 ranking this week?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You like Petros and Money? Or just Petros. I hate Matt Money Smith but I can tolerate Petros.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Devils deserve a top 5 ranking when the BCS poll comes out. Based on the teams currently in front of them with 1 loss, it will be a crock if not in the top 5.

Not totally sure if they have what it takes to run the table, but things are looking up.

This defense is lightning quick. And, the offense can be explosive (Burgess, Herring, Nance, McGaha, Williams, Torain).

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lets put one more TD in the endzone for all those east coast Voters tommarrow Morning :D

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
The running game was awesome, the team was more disciplined and the defense made a ton of plays in the second half. I was very impressed.

Carpenter was very good tonight as well, he gets unfair criticism every week but he put up good numbers again, a good completion % and more TDs than INTs. Of course he does that pretty much every week so it shouldn't come as a shock now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison