The 2006-07 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I wish I had a photo of Kobe putting Marion on his butt driving to the basket. :)

If there is anything as predictable as the sunset, it is Suns fans crying about the refs after every loss. Pathetic.

I think all these decades without a title has given them some sort of collective inferiority complex.

GO LAKERS!!!

:D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was that stuff the Lakers were playing when they didn't have the ball? It looked like Defense, but it's been so long since I've seen it that I hardly recognize it.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
What was that stuff the Lakers were playing when they didn't have the ball? It looked like Defense, but it's been so long since I've seen it that I hardly recognize it.

Hopefully, it won't go back into hibernation. To PHX fans, if the Suns aren't getting open looks or uncontested layups it is part of a league-wide conspiracy to keep them from winning.

Funny, I don't remember hearing much complaining from PHX fans about the refs after Game 1 when the Lakers were called for 23 fouls and PHX was called for 11, leading to 24 FT's for the Suns while L.A. only took 11.

That was good PHX defense in Game 1, but Game 3 was just bad officiating. :rolleyes:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good god! Bickley just proved himself to the worst sportswriter in the country;

"Even worse, they allowed Kwame Brown - possibly the worst center in the NBA - to dominate the paint in the second half and post a career-playoff high of 19 points. And they allowed the Lakers to accumulate 19 offensive rebounds, effectively unplugging the Suns' up-tempo offense."

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
Hopefully, it won't go back into hibernation. To PHX fans, if the Suns aren't getting open looks or uncontested layups it is part of a league-wide conspiracy to keep them from winning.

Funny, I don't remember hearing much complaining from PHX fans about the refs after Game 1 when the Lakers were called for 23 fouls and PHX was called for 11, leading to 24 FT's for the Suns while L.A. only took 11.

That was good PHX defense in Game 1, but Game 3 was just bad officiating. :rolleyes:

hey now, don't lump us all in there. quite a few of us here have said you can't blame the refs for last night's game.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, so? What's your point???

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I wish I had a photo of Kobe putting Marion on his butt driving to the basket. :)

If there is anything as predictable as the sunset, it is Suns fans crying about the refs after every loss. Pathetic.

I think all these decades without a title has given them some sort of collective inferiority complex.

GO LAKERS!!!

:D

Soon you and your Laker loving kind will go away. Get in your jabs while you can, because it will be short lived.

Bye-bye Lakers. Have fun fishing.

Whatever. Losers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard