Zero Penalties in a game... is that possible today?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I didn't think so given how crazy the refs have become and where every play, or every other play, a flag is being tossed. Yet, in the Chiefs / Raiders game yesterday, Oakland was hit with 12 penalties and somehow, miraculously the Chief went the entire game without ever being call for a penalty!! How is the even possible??? When was the last time that happened??? :shocker:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't think so given how crazy the refs have become and where every play, or every other play, a flag is being tossed. Yet, in the Chiefs / Raiders game yesterday, Oakland was hit with 12 penalties and somehow, miraculously the Chief went the entire game without ever being call for a penalty!! How is the even possible??? When was the last time that happened??? :shocker:

It shouldn't be. Holding happens every 3rd play.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've given up on the refs. In the Seattle game tonight it's 2nd and 10, the LT for Seattle clearly jumps before the snap, they complete a 9 yard pass while the announcer wonders aloud where the false start flag is. next play they get a first down plus a hit out of bounds play(legit call likely in part due to the lack of a call for the false start). They go down and score a TD to tie the game, that one missed call completely changes the game.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

I watched quite a bit of this game and more than once I said to myself "oh, there's going to be a holding call on KC" and not once did I see a flag.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seattle only had one penalty called against them last night a PI, Min 3. Probably as close as it will every get

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At least 3 times a game, I see a Defensive lineman with his neck on the other side of the football... 2 officials looking straight down the line......*crickets*

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson