Zac Taylor to Interview for HC

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Now is the time to do so imo.

Caldwell and McCarthy are known commodities. IMO neither are coaches that elevates a team. Both are solid, milquetoast type hires.

Another reason to go with a young guy is that you could potentially hire a coach who will be with the team for the next 15 years.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Caldwell and McCarthy are known commodities. IMO neither are coaches that elevates a team. Both are solid, milquetoast type hires.

Another reason to go with a young guy is that you could potentially hire a coach who will be with the team for the next 15 years.

Caldwell is 64 years. Why hire a guy that old? What you are saying makes good sense.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Taylor would be a horrible choice. Stop trying to land the next Mcvay. The Rams are stacked.....if he's hired 4 years ago he probably doesn't have a job anymore. Jmo

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Caldwell is 64 years. Why hire a guy that old? What you are saying makes good sense.
Why hire a guy who's successful ? Who won with the Lions? I'd take Caldwell right now. Guarantee he's the best choice and for Rosen. Those complaining about age ....here ya go
You must be registered for see images attach

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Swing for the fences with other peoples money, scrap for on base when it's your own.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can see that, and normally I would say why not with a team which was competitive but dang, this team is a mess right now. If he can come in with a plan to establish a foundation, then yes

I'm not 100% sold that this team is as bad as our performances seemed to indicate. It was so poorly manages/coached, that no one can really say for sure. Some on this board think that we might be a few tweeks from being a playoff team. Maybe, maybe not.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sold that this team is as bad as our performances seemed to indicate. It was so poorly manages/coached, that no one can really say for sure. Some on this board think that we might be a few tweeks from being a playoff team. Maybe, maybe not.

That is what concerns me, not as much as the talent level (though yes, we have some weaknesses) but the way this team's infrastructure is right now, we need a coach who can be an architect and rebuild the pieces we already have because our toys are scattered all over the place so to speak before some young whiz kid can play with them and get results

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting insight, PACardsFan - With Wilks, there seemed to be a robot-like approach toward the roster, the schemes and the playcalling...with no one seizing the bull by the horns to get the most out of existing talent.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just FYI zac was assistant wide receivers coach and Tannehill was never “really good” unless his only point of comparison was scud. I believe he performed well under zac but “really good is a bit of an exaggeration.

Yeah, you’re right, Outchie. That choice of words were too strong.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard