Supporting Member
Reaction score
The following defensive players are no longer on the Cardinals roster:

Vonnie Holiday age 37
Paris Lenon age 35
Adrian Wilson age 33
Nick Eason age 32
William Gay age 28

I have no idea what the average age is on the defense at this point but it has dramatically decreased since last year. Clearly we will be a much younger team under this new staff.

This can be good an bad. Bad in that we have lost years of experience and leadership. Good in that we will have young foundation to build upon for the future. For guys like Washington, ,Williams, Acho, Campbell, and Peterson the future is now. This is now their team. It's time for them to step up and take on a leadership role.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe that Dockett is now the oldest player on the defense at age 31.

Followed by Rhodes at age 30.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The following defensive players are no longer on the Cardinals roster:

Vonnie Holiday age 37
Paris Lenon age 35
Adrian Wilson age 33
Nick Eason age 32
William Gay age 28

I have no idea what the average age is on the defense at this point but it has dramatically decreased since last year. Clearly we will be a much younger team under this new staff.

This can be good an bad. Bad in that we have lost years of experience and leadership. Good in that we will have young foundation to build upon for the future. For guys like Washington, ,Williams, Acho, Campbell, and Peterson the future is now. This is now their team. It's time for them to step up and take on a leadership role.

This is important because the Cards defense now has 6 key players 26 or younger who will be in at least their 3rd NFL season. So we could be seeing the best of both worlds. Youth and Experience.