Your Team Cheats .com

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guaranteed every team is cheating in some way shape or form.. The Pats just have the microscope on them due to being so successful and people hate and are jealous...

Not only of Jeff Blake and Matt Leinart both stated teams and players regularly adjust balls Aaron Rodgers admitted to liking over inflated balls ....

As I stated in another post there was an interview with Eric Dickerson were he said it's the freaking NFL if you ain't cheating you ain't trying. He specifically stated every team in the NFL is cheating in some way shape or form. Some are better at it then others....

They even said during "spy gate" the patriots were the only ones that got caught after the memo came out from Goodelle telling all teams in the league to knock it off.... Any team crying victim or fans crying victim in my Opinion are hypocrites... Hell the greatest wide receiver of all time has since admitted to using stick him while he was in the league and actively playing for the San Francisco 49ers .... It's everywhere!!!!

Last edited:

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Cardinals don't cheat. Our wins are legitimate. Other teams are not.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Guaranteed every team is cheating in some way shape or form.. The Pats just have the microscope on them due to being so successful and people hate and are jealous...

Not only of Jeff Blake and Matt Leinart both stated teams and players regularly adjust balls Aaron Rodgers admitted to liking over inflated balls ....

As I stated in another post there was an interview with Eric Dickerson were he said it's the freaking NFL if you ain't cheating you ain't trying. He specifically stated every team in the NFL is cheating in some way shape or form. Some are better at it then others....

They even said during "spy gate" the patriots were the only ones that got caught after the memo came out from Goodelle telling all teams in the league to knock it off.... Any team crying victim or fans crying victim in my Opinion are hypocrites... Hell the greatest wide receiver of all time has since admitted to using stick him while he was in the league and actively playing for the San Francisco 49ers .... It's everywhere!!!!
Totally agree with this. Any enterprise where millions and perhaps billions of dollars are at stake will have cheaters. Doesn't matter if it's Cycling, the NBA, or Soccer.

What disturbs me isn't that people are upset about it, it's that they think this is one of the most nefarious acts of cheating going on. Forget about PEDS for a minute, do people really believe the deflate scandal and spygate and all that is the worst cheating going on in the NFL. Seriously?

I don't get all worked up about cheating in the NFL, because it's going to happen whether I like it or not. There's too much money involved. Money is why we have amazing athletes franky--back in the day, when they had to work a regular job and play football on the weekends, just look at their bodies... Now, because of the bank involved, these players have amazing athletic potential. Even players who can't make it in the NFL are built like a Greek God.

Let 'em use corked bats in baseball, let them use pine tar, let them throw a true splitter. Let the teams inflate the balls however they want, I honestly don't even care. As long as the games aren't fixed and the refs aren't on the take, that's about the best we can hope for at this stage.

Money corrupts. Every time. No exceptions. Ever.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with this. Any enterprise where millions and perhaps billions of dollars are at stake will have cheaters. Doesn't matter if it's Cycling, the NBA, or Soccer.

What disturbs me isn't that people are upset about it, it's that they think this is one of the most nefarious acts of cheating going on. Forget about PEDS for a minute, do people really believe the deflate scandal and spygate and all that is the worst cheating going on in the NFL. Seriously?

I don't get all worked up about cheating in the NFL, because it's going to happen whether I like it or not. There's too much money involved. Money is why we have amazing athletes franky--back in the day, when they had to work a regular job and play football on the weekends, just look at their bodies... Now, because of the bank involved, these players have amazing athletic potential. Even players who can't make it in the NFL are built like a Greek God.

Let 'em use corked bats in baseball, let them use pine tar, let them throw a true splitter. Let the teams inflate the balls however they want, I honestly don't even care. As long as the games aren't fixed and the refs aren't on the take, that's about the best we can hope for at this stage.

Money corrupts. Every time. No exceptions. Ever.

Here's where I disagree, PED's the whole league is doing it. Do you really think the whole league was videotaping other teams signals and sneaking into their locker room to steal playsheets and all the other stuff alleged.

Do you really think the entire league was using unregistered radio frequencies to take stolen information and relay it to the coaches? I can tell you categorically they weren't, the NFL hired consultants on that one because there was one team, the Patriots, that they had been tipped on, by the Jets. The NFL hired consultants, they investigated, and found exactly one team, the Pats, doing it.

That's why people are upset, the dominant team of the last 10 plus years is also the team that's been cheating at another level. Maybe they would have won anyways but how the heck do we know.

NFL games change on 1-2 plays all the time. Even last nights game, the fumble that Gronkowski recovers was one example of a play that completely changes the game.

So why did the Pats cheat, because they knew this, they knew if they could get an advantage 2-3 times a game where they knew the playcall ahead of time, either on offense or defense, they knew it could change the outcome of the game. People cheat to try and win.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here's where I disagree, PED's the whole league is doing it. Do you really think the whole league was videotaping other teams signals and sneaking into their locker room to steal playsheets and all the other stuff alleged.

Do you really think the entire league was using unregistered radio frequencies to take stolen information and relay it to the coaches? I can tell you categorically they weren't, the NFL hired consultants on that one because there was one team, the Patriots, that they had been tipped on, by the Jets. The NFL hired consultants, they investigated, and found exactly one team, the Pats, doing it.

That's why people are upset, the dominant team of the last 10 plus years is also the team that's been cheating at another level. Maybe they would have won anyways but how the heck do we know.

NFL games change on 1-2 plays all the time. Even last nights game, the fumble that Gronkowski recovers was one example of a play that completely changes the game.

So why did the Pats cheat, because they knew this, they knew if they could get an advantage 2-3 times a game where they knew the playcall ahead of time, either on offense or defense, they knew it could change the outcome of the game. People cheat to try and win.

Maybe the Pats are better at it than every other team, but yes, other teams were videotaping signals as well. I saw a YT link from a '92 game Madden and Summerall were doing, and Madden specifically says coaches cover up and use dummy signals because the other teams video tape them. This was 1992 when recording was potato quality.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Other teams were absolutely video taping... If you really think that the Pats are the absolute only team to engage in that practice I have swamp land in Florida ide love to sell ya.....

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Other teams were absolutely video taping... If you really think that the Pats are the absolute only team to engage in that practice I have swamp land in Florida ide love to sell ya.....

But not everyone has done it to the extent that the Pats have. The Sports Illustrated article this week really pointed out a lot of stuff. But, is it unprecedented? Probably not. George Allen tried to cheat EVERY single game. Hell, he even traded the same draft pick twice!

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maybe the Pats are better at it than every other team, but yes, other teams were videotaping signals as well. I saw a YT link from a '92 game Madden and Summerall were doing, and Madden specifically says coaches cover up and use dummy signals because the other teams video tape them. This was 1992 when recording was potato quality.

Austin Zonie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just saw an article where Bill Walsh basically admitted to Parcels that he tampered with his headset. Called it gamesmanship. This stuff happens all around the league and has for a long time.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

What I'm saying is that you and others set the cheating bar too low. The Pats aren't the only ones doing this stuff, it's been well documented.

I'm saying what's being caught is only a fraction of the real cheating and that what you guys consider cheating is actually nothing.

In baseball they infiltrate opponent networks, download game plans, rosters, metrics. Only some of it's coming out. But even that is only a fraction.

When you have that much money at stake, inflating some footballs is a joke, it really is, it's laughable and a deflection of real issues if people are so worried about cheating. It's a red herring frankly.

The everyone is using PEDS argument is tired. First of all you don't know that, just like you can't say the Pats are the only ones taping and messing with footballs. Evidence proves the opposite. They aren't the only ones, they're the ones punished for it, and frankly I think it's benefited their program.

I'll just say, the worst cheating imaginable isn't done by the players.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that you and others set the cheating bar too low. The Pats aren't the only ones doing this stuff, it's been well documented.

I'm saying what's being caught is only a fraction of the real cheating and that what you guys consider cheating is actually nothing.

In baseball they infiltrate opponent networks, download game plans, rosters, metrics. Only some of it's coming out. But even that is only a fraction.

When you have that much money at stake, inflating some footballs is a joke, it really is, it's laughable and a deflection of real issues if people are so worried about cheating. It's a red herring frankly.

The everyone is using PEDS argument is tired. First of all you don't know that, just like you can't say the Pats are the only ones taping and messing with footballs. Evidence proves the opposite. They aren't the only ones, they're the ones punished for it, and frankly I think it's benefited their program.

:notworthy:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
It comes down to personal preference. Do you want your team to do whatever is needed to gain any edge of competitive advantage possible. My answer would be yes. If that makes me a bad person then I can accept that.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I always believed that the Colts were losing games on purpose for Luck.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Shane;3216261If you really think that the Pats are the absolute only team to engage in that practice I have swamp land in Florida ide love to sell ya.....[/QUOTE said:
What's the address? I'd luv to look it up on goggle earth to see if I'm interested :D

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You took one part of a sentence that listed multiple things the Pats were doing.

There's zero evidence the rest of the league was cheating anywhere near the scale the Patriots were.

Again the NFL literally hired consultants to find out abuot the radio thing, they checked every stadium and every team, the Patriots were the only ones doing it.

part of the problem with stealing signs is you then have to find a way to relay them to your QB or defensive guy without the NFL finding out how you're doing it. That's why the Pats were using the unregistered radio signals, they could steal the signs, radio them to coaching staff and then signal them in. Until the JEts tipped the NFL off, the NFL had no idea because they were not monitoring those radio signals.

Does everyone cheat sure, but there's a big difference IMO between looking over the desk next to you to see what Billy put for question #8, and stealing a copy of the test and then having your best friend send you the answers electronically while taking the test. That's what the Pats have been doing for over a decade.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Again you're not answering my entire point. The NFL was tipped off by the Jets that the Pats were using unregulated radio channels to signal information to coaches during games. Specifically against the rules. THe NFL hired their own outside consultants(they couldnt' exactly hire the guy working for the Jets). They confirmed the Pats were doing it, they checked the whole league and the only team they caught doing it was New England.

Bill Belichick himself had to pay a large personal fine to the NFL, that fine was used to pay for the equipment the NFL now uses to monitor NFL teams to make sure nobody is doing it today.

So yes I can say that Pats level of cheating was on a whole other level, they were literally the only team in the NFL that was doing that.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It comes down to personal preference. Do you want your team to do whatever is needed to gain any edge of competitive advantage possible. My answer would be yes. If that makes me a bad person then I can accept that.

Nah, just completely lacking integrity. The attitude of "cheat as much as you want as long as you're successful" is really pathetic in this country.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again you're not answering my entire point. The NFL was tipped off by the Jets that the Pats were using unregulated radio channels to signal information to coaches during games. Specifically against the rules. THe NFL hired their own outside consultants(they couldnt' exactly hire the guy working for the Jets). They confirmed the Pats were doing it, they checked the whole league and the only team they caught doing it was New England.

Bill Belichick himself had to pay a large personal fine to the NFL, that fine was used to pay for the equipment the NFL now uses to monitor NFL teams to make sure nobody is doing it today.

So yes I can say that Pats level of cheating was on a whole other level, they were literally the only team in the NFL that was doing that.

:notworthy:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Nah, just completely lacking integrity. The attitude of "cheat as much as you want as long as you're successful" is really pathetic in this country.

Agreed. To my knowledge my pop warner, high school, and college teams didn't cheat. My coaches were proud of their integrity. My company won the ethics award for Orange County, CA. And I take umbrage with anyone that even intimates that I, or my organization, does anything less than ethical.

I have four and five year old boys. The five year old occasionally tries to cheat at chutes n ladders, go fish, and slapjack. That is the immediate end of the game. I explain to him that winning by cheating is not actually winning because you didn't okay by the same rules as your opponent, so you weren't even really playing the same game.

And now I have to get him to love football but explain cheating? It sucks. An all of you that support cheating? Putting it simply, suck too. You just do. And yes, I'm passing judgment on you. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're not a good member of society. You might do a lot of other things nicely, but if you decide to cheat you remove yourself from operating by the rules that keep society . . . well, social.

And you needn't cheat to succeed. I have done very well in life having never cheated. It's called hard work. Try it instead of cheating. Your karma will be much improved and you'll be shocked that you might actually feel better about yourself as a human being.

Rant done. Go cards! Win by being the better team.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Just saw an article where Bill Walsh basically admitted to Parcels that he tampered with his headset. Called it gamesmanship. This stuff happens all around the league and has for a long time.

It's not just football. It's pretty much any sport where there's hyper competitive players and coaches. I always crack up when pitchers and catchers cover their mouths while talking to each other but I don't blame them. Someone is always trying to get an edge.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agreed. To my knowledge my pop warner, high school, and college teams didn't cheat. My coaches were proud of their integrity. My company won the ethics award for Orange County, CA. And I take umbrage with anyone that even intimates that I, or my organization, does anything less than ethical.

I have four and five year old boys. The five year old occasionally tries to cheat at chutes n ladders, go fish, and slapjack. That is the immediate end of the game. I explain to him that winning by cheating is not actually winning because you didn't okay by the same rules as your opponent, so you weren't even really playing the same game.

And now I have to get him to love football but explain cheating? It sucks. An all of you that support cheating? Putting it simply, suck too. You just do. And yes, I'm passing judgment on you. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're not a good member of society. You might do a lot of other things nicely, but if you decide to cheat you remove yourself from operating by the rules that keep society . . . well, social.

And you needn't cheat to succeed. I have done very well in life having never cheated. It's called hard work. Try it instead of cheating. Your karma will be much improved and you'll be shocked that you might actually feel better about yourself as a human being.

Rant done. Go cards! Win by being the better team.

:yeahthat:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards aren't 12th they have a overall cheat score of 12 same as chiefs and jags

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member