Your Favorite Team(s) other than the Diamondbacks?

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
I like the Angels, Cubs, Yankees, and honestly just about every other team outside of NL West rivals. I'm just a huge baseball fan in general and I enjoy watching almost any two teams play. The Diamondbacks are and always will be my favorite team but I like many others.

Just curious to see what other teams you guys like.

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
I loved the Blue Jays when they beat the Braves 100 years ago.
That was a fun team. But now? I got a soft spot for the Twins. And I love Vlad so the Angels too.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
None..

But I do check on the Brewers from time to time to see how they are doing since that was my team before we got the DBacks..

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I'm a Marlins fan

I like this d'backs team - although I didn't care for much of the series team

I have a severe soft spot for the Twins & Brewers - I also like the Blue Jays

teams that I will also follow to some degree are the Angels (because of Vlad), the As

I hate the mets, braves, cubs, red sox & yankees - i should hate the phillies more than I do - i used to hate the dodgers, but they are growing on me for some reason

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
None, I'll be Diamondbacks until I die or if they leave Arizona. I'm a one team kinda person... but from time to time I watch Orioles games, I never really was a fan of the Orioles growing up (nobody really is in Maryland unless you live in B.more)

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Red Sox, I was born in Massachusetts only change allegiance when the DBacks came in to existance. I still follow them in the box score and of course cheered them to their WS victory over the Cardinals (but I have a hatred for everything Larussa so that wasn't hard). I still love Fenway Park but haven't been there since '01.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
St. Louis. Was a fan before the Diamondbacks came in to the picture, and I'll always have a bit of a soft spot for them. My grandfather pitched in their minor league system back in the 40s, and he used to always talk about his days with them.

Same goes for the Phillies, minus the grandfather in the system part. I grew up in New Jersey, where being a Phillies fan was a pre-requisite.

Last edited:

HooverDam

Reaction score
I'm only a fan of the Dbacks, but I do have a soft spot for the KC Royals, because while I was in college in St Louis I had a friend from KC, and we took a few weekend trips to see the Royals play at "The K" (which is a great stadium). I like cheering for the lovable losers, and who can't love the powder blue uniforms?

Brandon_Webb

Registered
Reaction score
Always a Dbax fan but I like to follow another team to keep it interesting. I'm probably going to try and catch a bunch of Braves games this year

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
I lived in Minnesota as a kid and the Kirby Puckett Twins were my first sports love. I can't believe they're still playing in the same stadium I went to 22 years ago. :p

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Being stationed in San Diego I developed a soft spot for the Padres. If the D'backs don't take the West then I hope they do. Of course when they play the D'backs I'm rooting against them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson