You wanna crown the Cardinals?

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Arz101, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Arz101

Arz101 Registered

Cardinals have lost three consecutive games. Half the time defense is confused where to line up. In week 10 they cannot stop an opponent when it counts. Cannot improve their red zone offense. Cannot win against a 2-6 team.

They are the same 3-13 team from last year with the exception of Murray. Murray is single handedly saving this franchise from depths of despair from last season.

You wanna crown them for a hard fought loss and a bright future, go ahead and crown their a**. Cardinals are what they are. Same Old Cardinals.

Congrats to our beloved GM whose is on the verge of his fourth consecutive non winning season.

2. gbrim21

gbrim21 Registered

Im confused...who's crowning the Cardinals? The body of the post seems more along the lines of refuting moral victories. Are fans crowning the Cardinals the kings of moral victories?

Im legitimately confused.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

daves and Dayman like this.
  3. clif

clif Registered

No moral victories, but they’ve been in every game this year. Not even close to last year.

cardsfanmd and Finito like this.
  4. azcardsfan1616

azcardsfan1616 Fist Pumping With Arians

We are one win better than the dolphins....that is sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Solar7

Solar7 Also Skeptical

I'm still personally not very excited about the franchise, but the situation also really isn't enough for me to spend as much time complaining about it as I was. Kyler Murray has played pretty well, also enough for me to not complain about him at all. He's earned enough that he will be our QB at least through his rookie deal, so we need to build around it.

Kirk and Murphy are the only other young talents on our roster though (maybe Drake), and that falls to the GM, so what's next?

I dunno. Last week's game was the most encouraging of the year to me. We still can't beat good teams, we still can barely beat bad teams.

Cardsfaninlouky and Arz101 like this.
  6. bojack

bojack Registered

I think there is light at the end of the tunnel despite the record. Last year the light at the end of the tunnel was a incoming train.

We seem to be good against the run quite often but can't seem to stop 3rd and long. I think the players aren't doing great in zone and we aren't playing at the same level during the during the bowels era in man.

KK is improving but is still doing boneheaded stuff. The good news is I think he is learning and hopefully has enough people around him giving him good advice on how to improve. KM making rookie mistakes but surprisingly further along than I expected especially considering the circumstances. The offense isnt perfect, but it's better than a lot of teams on a week to week basis.

If the team could clean up the mistakes and the D was sound this team would have a couple more wins under their belt and actually have shot a wildcard based on the way the rest of the conference is at right now.

b8rtm8nn and CardsSunsDbacks like this.
  7. Fiasco

Fiasco Tyler Durden

This forum has become akin to a reddit whiney millimial rant.

8. ReasonableMan

ReasonableMan Registered

Ok boomer

Dayman, kerouac9, Arz101 and 3 others like this.
  9. Solar7

Solar7 Also Skeptical

I lol'd in real life.

ReasonableMan likes this.
  10. b8rtm8nn

b8rtm8nn Registered

Games are better to watch than last year, that's all I know.

11. AZCrazy

AZCrazy Registered

This is the dumbest thread one could possibly have come up with. This team is light years better than last years debacle.
    They have been in every game with a chance to win each of them. The Seattle and Carolina games got away in garbage time,
    but no matter.
    This whiny crap is embarrassing. What the hell did you think was going to happen this year, Crapfan? 12-4?
    They were going to win 6 games and be competitive in most all of them, as our best outcome. That is exactly what is happening.

It's like playing cards with my brothers kids.

cardsfanmd, daves, PACardsFan and 3 others like this.
  12. Solar7

Solar7 Also Skeptical

Man, I still can't buy into this line of thinking. Our games are meaningless, and nothing more than a labor of love to watch for me. There won't be another game this year that I sit down to watch on its own, but I'll watch at a bar or setup where the game is also on DirecTV with others. (Okay, I'm going to try to go to another game in AZ, but that's also to see family.)

Watching a game just to lose when it matters isn't better to watch to me. In fact, it's more heartbreaking. I still don't see us as competitive, but different strokes for different folks.

13. azcardsfan1616

azcardsfan1616 Fist Pumping With Arians

Same I’ll see them on redzone but to devote the whole 1pm or 4pm timeframe to just the cards and not see actual meaningful games seems foolish. Like not being able to watch that Ten-KC game just to watch the cards would have driven me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. blindseyed

blindseyed I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita

I struggle with the "at least it's better then last year" thinking, if that's the gauge then we're happy with losing but being competitive...it's still losing and hard to watch haha. I get it's a rebuild but man it's frustrating seeing a great opening drive then get teased the rest of the game with 3 or 4 big plays only to have an awful defense and some terrible play calling eat away the good feeling . It just sux always hoping for next year.... but we'll be optimistic in April dang it!! Lol

swagron, AZCB34, Arz101 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Arz101

Arz101 Registered

You guys are mad at an area guy for indicating outside of Murray this is a similar team to last year to talent wise ? Hahaha.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk