You have to keep one of the K's...who do you pick?

Who do you keep, picking only ONE

• Total voters

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you could get rid of two K's, who do you keep?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's no choice. Kyler is impossible to get rid of and if Keim or Kliff go they go together.

The person I most want gone is Bidwill. He's a nice guy, but a terrible owner. Probably a terrible owner because he's a nice guy.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Kyler has talent. He's not coached or developed. It's year 4, so he's getting stale, which is a risk for the rest of his career. But he's has potential tasty perhaps someone else can tap. Runaway choice here.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
It's no choice. Kyler is impossible to get rid of and if Keim or Kliff go they go together.

The person I most want gone is Bidwill. He's a nice guy, but a terrible owner. Probably a terrible owner because he's a nice guy.
He's not a nice person at all. Mostly despised within the local business community.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really dislike Kyler ( dislike the other two as well) but he is the only one who can possibly be salvaged. Has nothing to do with money but the remote possibility he can actually take control of his effort and development. I doubt he can change but am hopeful

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Kyler is the most difficult to replicate. I mean even with him being mediocre this year there’s only about 15-20 mediocre or better NFL quarterbacks on the entire planet.

Drunken fat guys who do errand boy work for rich dudes and casually scout college football games (Keim) you can find dozens of at every sports bar every weekend. Fired disgraced college football coaches who spend too much time creeping on chicks half their age (Kliff) also are a dime a dozen in the sports world.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kyler is the most difficult to replicate. I mean even with him being mediocre this year there’s only about 15-20 mediocre or better NFL quarterbacks on the entire planet.

Drunken fat guys who do errand boy work for rich dudes and casually scout college football games (Keim) you can find dozens of at every sports bar every weekend. Fired disgraced college football coaches who spend too much time creeping on chicks half their age (Kliff) also are a dime a dozen in the sports world.

Yeah, man, I dunno. Kyler in 2022 is 24th in DYAR. I think you can get that kind of production pretty easily. The thing with Kyler is that he's shown in stretches that he can be the most valuable player in the NFL with a pretty mediocre supporting cast around him (including the coach) and there are only eight of those guys on the planet (maybe).

That said, Kyler is the highest-quality of the three and you have to take another stab at getting through to him.

I am here for the Mao tell-all book.
I would preorder immediately. Can we crowdfund an advance?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You can't get rid of Bidwill unless he does something stupid like Robert Sarver. I believe Bidwill just listens to the wrong people (Keim) he will spend money. The problem is he's listening to the wrong person because he works for him, as long as Keim works for him we'll be stuck with a bad roster. If (huge if) he were to fire Keim & hire a good GM things would improve imo. Doubt it happens but we can hope.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
With Kyler's contract I have to keep him. He has great potential and who would take his contract?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

I disagree if being a nice guy is the basis of whether he is good or not being an owner but being a lawyer he cannot be all that nice haha... now coaching is another story

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard