You have to keep one of the K's...who do you pick?

Who do you keep, picking only ONE

• Total voters

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
Kyler, by a country mile. He's been having an off year, but we've seen his peak. At his peak, he's a top-10 QB. He's being screwed by a bad system.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A theory of mine I want to believe is that Kyler is playing poorly on purpose to get both Kliff & Keim fired.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
A theory of mine I want to believe is that Kyler is playing poorly on purpose to get both Kliff & Keim fired.

The first year Kevin Durant was in OKC after they moved from SEA, the Thunder coach was PJ Carlisimo. This was Westbrook's rookie year, and OKC had started very poorly. Like 0-8 or 1-8.

I went to one of those games early in the season, and Durant/Westbrook and co. played really well in the first half. Durant making everything, Westbrook an unstoppable force going to the rim. OKC led by 3 at the break.

Then, in the 2nd half, it was if some switch and been flipped, and the Thunder looked like a high-school team, allowing LA to come back and win the game by 20. It was mind boggling. It was like watching two different OKC teams play.

During that awful 2nd half, I remember looking over at the Thunder sideline, at Carlisimo crouched halfway between the bench and the scorers table, looking helpless, and thinking to myself, "he won't be the coach of this team for long". Sure enough, a few games later Scott Brooks replaced PJ.

Who knows if the Thunder threw that game against Clippers because they didn't want Carlisimo as their coach? I'm definitely not saying that's for sure what happened.

But the thought crossed my mind...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard