Yotes Radio Only

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
MikeOnTheMic said:
Does anyone know of a sports bar that carries the Center Ice package??

The one in my living room does. :D

Center Ice is awesome!

Murf

Rookie
Reaction score
Center Ice here as well. Sorry, I don't know specifically though I would bet McDuffy's in Tempe does. Might want to call ahead.

Edit - Or isn't there the Fox Sports Grill in Scottsdale? They should have it. The Anaheim broadcast is FSN.

Last edited:

peterman

Veteran
Reaction score
guys does the game work for you on center ice it doesnt work for me thats so annoying:mad: i ordered center ice i should get it

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
peterman said:
guys does the game work for you on center ice it doesnt work for me thats so annoying:mad: i ordered center ice i should get it

Blacked out. This sucks.

Compa

Registered
Reaction score
krepitch said:
Hope you didn't have a long drive. :(

So there would be no possible way to see tonight's game unless I left the Phx market? I just want to make sure I understand. I would consider going to a sports bar to watch these games if the bar could get around the blackout, but I didn't know of any local bars that would have a TV for any hockey game, much less one that requires some work to circumvent a blackout.

OP
OP
M

MikeOnTheMic

Veteran
Reaction score
krepitch said:
Hope you didn't have a long drive. :(

LOL...I actually didn't make it out. I got caught up chasing down cheap dvds.

A buddy of mine called from Jilly's and they tried to tune it in for him, but it said not available in this area.

Compa

Registered
Reaction score
Well, the way things are going in the game, maybe it's good that we can't see it. Down 4-0 after 2. I thought I read recently that we haven't lost by more than 2 all season. That streak is obviously in jeopardy tonight.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Compa said:
So there would be no possible way to see tonight's game unless I left the Phx market? I just want to make sure I understand. I would consider going to a sports bar to watch these games if the bar could get around the blackout, but I didn't know of any local bars that would have a TV for any hockey game, much less one that requires some work to circumvent a blackout.

I'm not really sure how bars operate, but I'd like to know for next time. Anyone else here know?

I was hoping Center Ice would work tonight. I know Center Ice is blacked out when the Coyotes are on a local tv channel, but I was hoping it would be on if there was no competition, especially since it's an away game.

Anyway, it's 4-0 after 2, so maybe we didn't miss much.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn