Yet more Milos

Travis Bickle

Reaction score
From some guy on the RealGM Knicks board:

I know some of you may be interested in this, even though hes no longer property of the Knicks.

Milos's team, Skipper Bologna, played against one of the best teams in Europe today - Macabi Tel Aviv. And as much as I hate to say it, Milos was TERRIFFIC as Skipper beat Macabi by 10. He scored 24 points in 27 minutes and was absolutely LETHAL from three point range. I believe he had six 3 pointers, but what was even more impressive was the range he possessed. He often shot from well beyond the three point arc and his stroke is both beautiful and effortless.

One thing that was noticeable was that he didnt play the Point at all and rarely handled the ball (Carlos Delfino, the Pistons draft pick, played PG; he's also an excellent shooter, btw). Most of his shots came off screens and kicks-outs off drives.

In short, I dont know if Milos has the ball handling skills to be a pure PG in the NBA, but he definitely possesses the shooting skills to be productive on somebodys roster. As a scorer, its also worth noting that he seems to be big enough (and atheltic enough) to go around defenders after they come up to defend his jumper.

On the negative side, he didnt seem involved in the other aspects of the game today (no attempt to rebound, very suspect defense and minimal playmaking). Not saying he cant do it if asked, but thats not what I saw of him today. Still, overall, I walked away very impressed with him. I wasnt expecting such an dominating offensive display

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy_Player